Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    I would like to know how many of us not in the millionaire club are going to try out the new Hydropolis Hotel in Dubai opening up in 2007............ I was reading about the architecture and schematics and I must say- this is going to be a futuristic venue that I only thought imaginable by Walt Disney World...... I must admit though, my first reaction after reading it was "Did they not see Jaws 3d?"

    Oh well......It is nice to see where Michael Jackson spent his money.... Awwww Come on, do you really think he went there just to get away from Neverland? I dont think so..He had to go check on how his "investment" was working out.............. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Ok......Emme, my friend gave me a Meme Challenge of 100 Things to Know About Me....I decided that I would do up to 50..... So Here goes:

    1. I love animals......except bugs..............
    2. The commercial with the Burger King Man gives me the creeps for some reason.
    3. I love Thai Food
    4. I am an artist
    5. I am a kid at heart and love rollercoasters
    6. I hate petty High School Drama between adults especially when it comes to women
    7. I have 2 tattoos and will soon be having my whole back done
    8. I am a genuine caring person and will give my last dollar if I know it helps
    9. I have an awesome 11 year old who is my biggest joy and accomplishment in life thus far
    10. Funerals no longer make me cry
    11. I am a Truck Woman and love mine to death... She is all beat up and can still rock and roll with the best of em........
    12. I am a country girl at heart... Solitude, fishing, camping, growing my own stuff.....
    13. I currently reside in a city- and will return to country life in the near future.
    14. I am very much involved with Holistic Medicines and Sustainable Living alternatives.
    15. I dance and teach for free in my local community
    16. I have been involved in representing people in matters of Legal Issues and have been approached by certain Government Officials requesting me to help on campaigns.
    17. I declined knowing that just because I helped them to become leaders, does not neccesarily "make" them good leaders.
    18. I do not take phone calls on Monday evenings because I spend that time watching Prison Break
    19. Same as above except on Tuesdays it's House MD
    20. I cry watching movies that move me
    21. I no longer watch scary movies after a terrible nightmare years ago.
    22. I play percussion in my church
    23. I sing in my shower
    24. I dance while I cook
    25. My son laughs at me when I sing the song for Carnival Cruises
    26. I make great french toast
    27. I love Senior Citizens and listening to them talk about "When I was your age.........."
    28. I have limited friends but lots of aquaintances.
    29. I am in love and am loved
    30. I believe in Freedom of speech as long as it does not intrude upon others emotions and ideals in ways that hurt them.
    31. I travel ALOT
    32. I love hosting small affairs
    33. I journal to God alot and have thus far 6 journals of my highs and lows
    34. I cross stitch
    35. I enjoy cooking and learning new dishes
    36. I speak basic German and Spanish
    37. I love BookStores and Coffee Shops
    38. I am a beach fanatic
    39. I taught myself to boogie board
    40. I am a former resident of Hilo Hawaii and will move back soon
    41. I pray with my son
    42. I cry when frustrated
    43. I eat limited red meat
    44. I love girly things like lip gloss, trinket jewelry
    45. I love womanly things like Corsettes and Thigh Highs
    46. I have 3 Corsettes and tons of silk thigh highs in my possession.
    47. One of my most treasured gifts is a Bible that was given to me by a Muslim Neighbor...She is blessed and lovely.....
    48. I miss my Native American friends friendship which ended abruptly because of the term "religion"
    49. I miss my musical writing and singing partners friendship which ended abruptly due to his heroin useage.
    50. I live for the day and not for tomorrow, wishing all that I come into contact with to be blessed in whatever manner is fit.

    The End-

    Thought for the Day- Forgiveness Remembers to- "FORGET" Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting