Who Is Callie?
I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted.
Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,.
World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt!
Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
I Want To Add You!
I Dig This!
I Rock To
Who Is In My House?
I Rocked You Here
Props Go To
Powered By: Blogger
Check Em Out Yo!
I Support The Beauty of Women
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
I Support Da Kine
Tuesday, September 19, 2006I would like to know how many of us not in the millionaire club are going to try out the new Hydropolis Hotel in Dubai opening up in 2007............ I was reading about the architecture and schematics and I must say- this is going to be a futuristic venue that I only thought imaginable by Walt Disney World...... I must admit though, my first reaction after reading it was "Did they not see Jaws 3d?"
Oh well......It is nice to see where Michael Jackson spent his money.... Awwww Come on, do you really think he went there just to get away from Neverland? I dont think so..He had to go check on how his "investment" was working out..............
Ok......Emme, my friend gave me a Meme Challenge of 100 Things to Know About Me....I decided that I would do up to 50..... So Here goes:
1. I love animals......except bugs..............
2. The commercial with the Burger King Man gives me the creeps for some reason.
3. I love Thai Food
4. I am an artist
5. I am a kid at heart and love rollercoasters
6. I hate petty High School Drama between adults especially when it comes to women
7. I have 2 tattoos and will soon be having my whole back done
8. I am a genuine caring person and will give my last dollar if I know it helps
9. I have an awesome 11 year old who is my biggest joy and accomplishment in life thus far
10. Funerals no longer make me cry
11. I am a Truck Woman and love mine to death... She is all beat up and can still rock and roll with the best of em........
12. I am a country girl at heart... Solitude, fishing, camping, growing my own stuff.....
13. I currently reside in a city- and will return to country life in the near future.
14. I am very much involved with Holistic Medicines and Sustainable Living alternatives.
15. I dance and teach for free in my local community
16. I have been involved in representing people in matters of Legal Issues and have been approached by certain Government Officials requesting me to help on campaigns.
17. I declined knowing that just because I helped them to become leaders, does not neccesarily "make" them good leaders.
18. I do not take phone calls on Monday evenings because I spend that time watching Prison Break
19. Same as above except on Tuesdays it's House MD
20. I cry watching movies that move me
21. I no longer watch scary movies after a terrible nightmare years ago.
22. I play percussion in my church
23. I sing in my shower
24. I dance while I cook
25. My son laughs at me when I sing the song for Carnival Cruises
26. I make great french toast
27. I love Senior Citizens and listening to them talk about "When I was your age.........."
28. I have limited friends but lots of aquaintances.
29. I am in love and am loved
30. I believe in Freedom of speech as long as it does not intrude upon others emotions and ideals in ways that hurt them.
31. I travel ALOT
32. I love hosting small affairs
33. I journal to God alot and have thus far 6 journals of my highs and lows
34. I cross stitch
35. I enjoy cooking and learning new dishes
36. I speak basic German and Spanish
37. I love BookStores and Coffee Shops
38. I am a beach fanatic
39. I taught myself to boogie board
40. I am a former resident of Hilo Hawaii and will move back soon
41. I pray with my son
42. I cry when frustrated
43. I eat limited red meat
44. I love girly things like lip gloss, trinket jewelry
45. I love womanly things like Corsettes and Thigh Highs
46. I have 3 Corsettes and tons of silk thigh highs in my possession.
47. One of my most treasured gifts is a Bible that was given to me by a Muslim Neighbor...She is blessed and lovely.....
48. I miss my Native American friends friendship which ended abruptly because of the term "religion"
49. I miss my musical writing and singing partners friendship which ended abruptly due to his heroin useage.
50. I live for the day and not for tomorrow, wishing all that I come into contact with to be blessed in whatever manner is fit.
Thought for the Day- Forgiveness Remembers to- "FORGET"