Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, October 16, 2006

    For those of you that are into Pink Floyd the title says it all..... Goodmorning All, I hope your weekend was a good one... As I was eating my oatmeal and drinking my tea (yes I am officially on my weight program again) the first thing that caught my eye was the news of the 6.6 Quake that rocked my beloved Hawaii...... Malama Pono to those of you that were rocking and rolling so early in the morning.... I was fortunate to have not experienced a 6 on the scale.. I did however have the pleasure of feeling a 5.4 and it scared me to death...Imagine sleeping in the dead of night and around 2:30 am your house starts swaying, your bed is thumping, dishes spilling..All I could do was jump out of the bed, grab my son who was 3 at that time and hold him as we stood in the frame of the doorway...... Other than that, it was mild tremors every now and then.....

    I have not been myself these past couple of days, my nights have been toss and turn. I have been up since 4:30am and decided to just get up and shower and come into to work... Around 6 this morning, I drove to work listening to one of my favorites....... Bruddah IZ....how I miss you IZ.... *sighs* anyways.....I was listening to his cd In This Life while driving and I noticed a color in the sky that I have never seen before...Hues of orange and purple against a blue sky, and then I noticed a beautiful rainbow stretching across the woods....I know I know...it may seem kind of mushy, but to me...it was beauty and a promise of a new day amidst my storms you know?

    I then wanted to show you all where I used to live for 7 years.... Kilauea.... I used to go out at night and climb the water tower and sit and watch the lava flow into the ocean....I am blessed to have been able to experience such beauty thus far in my life........... I used to frequent the Volcano Winery alot- since I worked as a recreational coordinator, it was my job to ensure that alot of military personel were having a nice time touring places........... (I am so cut out for being a high priced hooker I tell ya) And yes, what would life be without attending the Merrie Monarch Festival. (and yes, I dance Hula Kahiko which is traditional Hula, and Tahitian.) Although I regret never putting much more time into it to where I performed for big leagues such as this....... One thing that amazed me- is that the women are all so beautiful...Regardless of size and age- they rock!

    On to better things I guess...I had the luxury once again of being the Mom of the Weekend...Not 2 boys this time, but a total of 5 boys ages 10-11 were posted at my house for the weekend.... I did all of the little Mommy and Ms. Callie requests- from making Ramen (which by the way is a kid staple and college funded appropiate meal) popcorn, and I reheated a pumpkin bread that I made with cream cheese frosting...and made hot chocolate with marshmallows...They were *set* During all of this as I am doing dishes and trying to make everything easier for them before I locked myself into my bedroom, Juan decides to instigate a game challenge of "Yo Momma" jokes...... Juan is the ring leader..although he is 11, he has come from the school of hardknocks and is the older brother type of the others..He keeps em all in line and helps share his wealth of information...(Example- the word "prostitute" is a girl that has cooties...Cooties, is a rash that guys get from a girl that doesnt take a shower.) get the idea???? Anywho- this is what I did hear before calling things to a halt....

    Juan- "Yo Momma so thin she can run through raindrops without getting hit"
    My Son- "So, Yo Momma so tiny, she can do backflips under bed"

    Ok....you all...I did bust a gut on those before telling them that was enough..... Again..I ask the question...... Anyone want to switch places with me for a day??

    I plan on going away soon.....And for my birthday, I decided to spend it in Mexico.... check this place out- Las Brisas Huatulco since I travel alot by myself anyways, I may as well go in April during spreak break so my son can stay at grandmas for 2 weeks, and I will be sipping on Mojitos for a week.................ahhhh thats the life........................

    Anyways- I do hope that you all have a grand Monday...It sucks ..but hey, make the best of it.You can be sure I will on my end......

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting