Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Saturday, December 09, 2006

    All-

    being a part and member of NeoWorx has been a blessing to me.. It is messages like this that Touch my Heart and I wanted to share it with you all. It was left by someone from ALIVEAFRICA

    aunque nos caiga mal bush, nos gusta mucho tu pagina y tambien el pueblo estadounidense. besos desde españa

    In English-although bush falls to us bad, we also like much your page and the American town. kisses from Spain

    It brings tears to my eyes... And to you my beloved ALIVEAFRICA-

    ¡Saludos a usted de los E.E.U.U. Georgia! Le agradezco amablemente por sus observaciones calientes y estoy contento que usted encontró mi sitio. La fuerza I agrega su sitio, es maravilloso y habla del apuro de la gente pero es sueños.

    Greetings to you from the USA- Georgia! I thank you kindly for your warm remarks and I am pleased that you found my site. Might I add your site, is wonderful and speaks of the peoples plight- and yet it's dreams.

    Aunque hacemos frente a diferencias políticas, está dentro de esta gran nación el nuestros que somos afortunados y bendecidos para poder expresar nuestras alegrías y aflicciones. No denunci a mi presidente, pues gobernar una nación es un trabajo duro. Sin embargo diré eso aunque las cosas no son en esa área de gobernar esa yo la desean bien para ser, que somos el un amor. Tome el corazón en saber que no lleva una aldea las cosas del cambio, pero la idea de una. Usted todo es que uno que alcanza para una meta común.

    Although we face political differences, it is within this great nation of ours that we are fortunate and blessed to be able to express our joys and woes. I will not denounce my president, as governing a nation is a hard job. I will however say that although things are not well in that area of governing that I wish it to be, that we are all one love. Take heart in knowing that it does not take a village to change things, but the idea of one. You all are that one- reaching for a common goal.

    Sr. Mandela y tan muchos otros se sacrificaron para un sueño, y una causa. Podemos todo el presente ourselves en que la misma manera para alcanzar ese sueño, esa causa. Soy agradecido para sus palabras sobre nuestro país, ¡y mis rezos están con usted todo!Besos, Sueños, y abrazos del callie de los E.E.U.U.

    Mr. Mandela and so many others sacrificed themselves for a dream, and a cause. May we all present ourselves in that same manner to reach that dream, that cause. I am grateful for your words about our country, and my prayers are with you all!Kisses, Dreams, and Hugs from the USA-callie

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting