Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Saturday, December 02, 2006

    As you can all see by now, *That Guy* and moi have some issues going on... No they are not bad issues...But, for those of you just now joining the following program- this is why the issues stem...
    That Guy and I *literally* grew up together....You see I cannot recall how old I was when I met him but I was teenish...young....Was it way before 16?? yeah it was...Possibly 13??? Damn I can't even recall..Anywho- *That Guy* and his sister were always big in Basketball, *I suck at it* but I used to see That Guy all of the time, and smile- when I was visiting and staying with my grandmother in Tennessee for the summer....His sister actually came to meet me, and then one day said "My brother wants to talk to you..He said you had nice legs..." *smiles....So...we used to meet at the "Playgroooound" and sit on the swings and and talk for hours...Sometimes *before I knew any better Amen* we used to pick at this special needs kid named Petey, but other than that- we became a couple...I guess we were smitten..... He used to help me with my laundry, hold me often....A true gentleman....He gave me my first kiss...And it scared me....Of course he tried to hit that too, but it didnt happen..it scared me worse...*laughs*
    We were together many years...He was my summer time love..what can I say..and when I left after each summer, he still doesnt know this but he will today, I carried him in my heart....And then- life snatched him away.... He went military, got married, had beautiful girls....He had responsibilites and he had to move on....... I went looking for him via internet a few years ago....Say...late 90's....... We kept in touch...He drove countless hours to see me in one night....He got lucky....*smiles* and he rocked my world...and then Life came again....took him away- and me as well....We both have had challenges....responsibilities.....Now...We lost touch for many more years, and it is just recently I have found him again......
    So- my dearest- this is my Ode to you.....
    If there was ever time where you have wondered where I was..I was and will forever remain where you have in me..Your heart...
    You are a true gentleman, protector, provider, and friend, and that means so much to me.
    Your kisses still linger on me
    Your smile still brings me joy
    The Distance is never bad for me, because of that special bond we share....
    I am proud of you in keeping your commitments
    of being more than you perhaps thought you would never be
    I am scared for you at times, and cannot bare to know if anything happened to you, but I pray
    often, and I know you will be back home safely.
    Thank you for being my light in dark times, Thank you for being my blanket when I needed to be bathed in warmth....
    Thank you for taking time out of your life, to keep a piece of me in yours..I am honored...
    I do know you...
    You do know me....
    And I guess with that, we shall walk this road together, and figure it all out once and for all...
    You move me...and I will cherish you always.....
    I love you...
    -me