Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, November 28, 2006

    Good Morning peeps-

    I have nothing....*nada* good to write about this morning. I am living a boring life..I know..you can say it... I could talk about how FAB Prison Break was last night. I could possibly talk about how sexually frustrated I am.... I could talk about how irritating it is to get a clothing magazine in the mail with cute items and in parenthesis it states:

    "For sizes 14-26- Just For You"

    So- now women that are double digits are no longer- curvy, plus sized, we are now "Just for you" sized... Classic I tell you... I could talk to you all about how my stomach is bloated because that time of the month is coming my way.... I can at least thank God that I can actually time activities around it...You dont think so??? See...I have it narrowed people..I am *finally* getting to know my body..Which is cool to say from my feeble minded point of view.. The days of the 17th through the 25th normally are my days of ovulation...... Day 3 through the 9th is my time of the month. it used to be the 10th through the 16..but it changed when stress and weight loss took over....Go figure... I could talk to you all about how my weight loss is going... Well, I have a total of 20 pounds left to go... Although I am still upset cause my mid section will not flatten..so yeah that has me bummed..But I am wearing a pair of cargo pants that I love... Only problem is when I got half way out the door, I noticed they are loose and are kinda falling...Instead of my going back in and changing, I just try and stick my tummy out more, to keep them on. Today would have been a good day to wear panties, in the event they fall. I am just kidding...No I'm not...

    Ok! Web sites of interest.... Check this out people! I think it is the neatest thing, and it is free!
    Just click on the bold text right here ~~~~~~> Where Do You Want It?

    Also, I cannot hyper text this one because of it's nature and all....But just fill in the blanks....
    extremerestraints dot com.....Check out the moving machines..LOL that is all I will say.... For those of you, that cannot load yahoo chat or other chats expecially from work- go here- CHAT
    Just click on chat, and tell you other homies where to meet you..You don't need a password or anything just create a name and choose a room. I know...to much time on my hands.

    So- tell me something for a change!

    callie