Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, November 24, 2006

    OK- Sorry to come back so soon- but I just wanted to take a *poll* of a sort... Of course it is mainly open to women, BUT Men have it at too because I have heard you all would do the same thing.....So- Here is the question.. And YES you can log in ANONYMOUSLY to post your answer..... and please identify if you are a man or female..If you are caught between both worlds - you are on your own.

    The Question is:

    Would you have sex for money?

    OK.....let's put it in this criteria-
    You are single
    You use precaution and safety
    They are nice- clean upscale people with no drama of blackmail or anything
    It's the same person from time to time....

    Now- I am not promoting prostitution.. I am simply asking a question from a poll in a magazine... I am always reading something worthwhile aren't I.... And then I was thinking about it this way..And once again- I am a deep thinker and I always find myself in trouble because I analyze and stuff like that....

    You go out on a date
    You have drinks-dinner
    Majority of the time it is one person paying for the other (unless the date is beginning to suck and you both offer a dutch settlement)
    If you are digging each other sometimes it then turns out to be a a one night stand....

    So......didn't you just get paid for sex?

    So....answer the poll why don't cha!...