Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Saturday, November 08, 2008

    Peeps! Mah Peeps can I get a woot woot! I have been
    drinking yes! But, I'm still pretty.

    Ok so- please excuse any typo cause I am really trying to spell and write nice but the letters are kinda floating on my keyboard. Ok so let me break it down to you all like ....sauce..... I got into a huge HUIGE argument- near fight with the trailor trash sisters AND the popo got called to thje house and well the reat is history. Well, ok....I was taking mr. wheelchair man home fromy buying lotto tickets, and he is on the phone allowing one of the stepsisters to tear him a new asshole. Allowing it I tell you! and when I say allow it I mean he was like hunched over like a dog saying "ok ok ok" and when I finished puming gas and asked him what was going on he says nothing. And I say your a lair I am going to end this once and for all. So- I get him home and get close to the apartment and hear this bitch calling me... the N word people.... Not once and slip a thank you as if she made a mistake, but it keeps repeating and so I look at him and tell him it is on. I am getting ready to nail some balls to the wall... So I knock on the door and tell the roomate stepsister number two that this N was out here waiting on her, and she rolls around the corner with no teeth in her mouth (cuz she has dentures) and she admits that she said it, means it and yeah thats what I was to her, and I told her this N was gonna kick her 5 grade unducated ass back to the hills of Alabama and well it was on. I took off my earrings cause they were dangly ones, and I slipped off my shoes and jumped in her face anmd called her every name I could think of and then some,. And then I bust her out in front of her husband and told her she had no right to assume anything of me because she was a prostitute still dialing the digits when her husband was at work (he didnt know but knows now) and she called the police and I told them I woul wait forthem, and they showed up and she looked like an ass telling them she wanted me arrested for threatening her, and that I was gonna kill her, and they asked me what was going on and she told them I was F'n her brother in law who is married, I told them the thought crossed my mind, but I was a real whore to a man that could turn me on and unfortunately it was not him so that was not the case, and well she kept digging her serlf a :Gee I am dumb" grave and they told me to just go home and sorry I got mixed up with them. and I did and I cried all the way cause I allowwd them to get to me, and now I am at my friends house in the country thinking some things through- b ecause I feel at a cross roads in my life, and sometyimes I suck and sometimes I don't but damn like is hard, and my pizza is in the oven and I think it is vurning so hold the thought I will be back.

    Ok. so I am backl anf my pizza did burn a little, but I'm still pretty wearing my thing panties for Mr. Anonymous thinking about how hot I am, and yet I can be cold at times.

    Yo- life is a biotch isnt it>?

    Diva, I changed my phone number. Ooooo for anyone else that needs my updated number you need to email me.....I will give it to you.....

    Ok...the words are crossing over in my eyes so let me go to bed. That is all....

    I lurve you all!

    Can I get a woot woot?