Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, September 08, 2009

    Yes! I am rooting Michael Vick on with the Eagles. Now before you start slinging shit at me, I do believe that people learn from hard mistakes and screw ups. C'mon, dont act like any of you have never done anything to hurt someone, anyone, and then some. I do believe that his actions were careless because he funded the debacle, but I do not believe he personally hurt the animals. I believe it was part of the plea bargain in order for him to get some of his life back. Of course these are my thoughts. Should anyone else have any shit slinging to throw at me, out law Horse racing, Dog Racing, and any other kind of act where monies are being exchanged by betting on animals. Jus sayin yo!

    Pussy Cat Dolls lead singer Nicole Sherzinger.....Pele....Check out this chics name: Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger......*laughs hysterically* Ya gotta read her wikipedia bio to understand. Yeah....jus sayin yo!

    I am back to being single and lurvin it. people.....I just could not handle the prison routine. Although we are still friends and I majorly kick his ass in raquetball today- I have come to the conclusion that I am great at being me, and I am not wanting to be with someone that cannot handle my ways of being a free bird. Jus sayin yo!

    Cheeze and Crackerz while watching tv with my patient over the weekend GUESS what show came on and I watched in hysterics...The OKIE NOODLIN program on Public Broadcasting. I of course thought of my friend Rex and how he and some of his fellow friends had participated in this feat and I just could not help but laugh about that interview I did with him. Hey Rex, it's callin your name once again. jus sayin yo!

    Christmas is right around the corner. Once again. This time I am not buying my kid one thing. I am taking him on a trip for a week to Universal Studios. it's cheap, he will enjoy it, and well, instead of playing video games he can ride em. Jus sayin yo!

    Mexico allowing small amounts of drug useage for no jail time....*laughing* Ummmmm...ok...lemme know how that works out!

    Ahhhhhh...I need another break........Jus sayin yo!

    ~c