Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, April 09, 2010

    Hi ho Hi freakin ho people! Just call me one of those little dwarfs by name from Snow White. Only I don't sing this song to work, and I don't have such luck as striking up tons of diamonds that I could use to make me a pair of Elton John Prada glasses. WERD....
    Instead my schedule is as follows... Tues and Wed. drive an hour one way to work with a patient for 4 hours..... Then Mon-Thur and Friday from 10 to 3 I am working at a different job and different area of expertise, and nooooooooooooooo...it does not involve the songs: Drop it like it's hot, Nasty Dancer, or Tootsie Roll...It is a legit J.O.B. now I am in the process of looking for something maybe for the hours of 5-7 weeknights M-F "if" I can still maintain the smile, the energy and whatever else I need. My son suggested a big granny calender so I won't jack up my days. I will have to concur....

    As of writing this though, I am to pooped to poop. I am just freakin tired to where I have been in the snoozer all snuggled in mounds of comforters (because it is still chilly at times here in the ATL- and until those crack heads at the gas company get my statement updated, i am saving by not using the heater) ahem- I am in bed by 8pm...I know....sucketh muchly..... At any rate- just wanted to do a quick shout out to my family-

    Pele, Sera, Pete in SA, Pete and Lyn in NZ., ThatGuy, KEV and Rimbina, and gosh whoever else drops by and sends me an email wanting to know what the hell was going on. Your the best....

    I am tired y'all... Gotta get some sleep.

    PS... I Sooooooooooooooo lurve Lady GaGa...Yo? does anyone else not notice that she is the new Material Girl Madonna??????