Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, September 25, 2006

    Good Morning my beloved friends on this Monday!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    It is once again a new beginning, a new week, and of course a new entry into my realm. Unfortunately, I was running late to work this morning thanks to the many Thousands of school buses blocking my path... And the matter of it that kinda causes me to squirm with words of "jackassness" is that the poor drivers of these buses have to literally stay at a stand still until all of the kids are seated in their assigned seats....... "Kiddies, listen up- Get on the Bus and hurry your butts to your seats! It does not take a year to get in and walk and shove someone to get to your seats......"

    Now with that beginning off of my 38 D breasteses- chest I must touch on the subject of dating...Well not really dating per se' but the art of dating... See I have this friend named Michael... (And yes by the way- I know many Roberts, and Michaels in my lifetime and this one is a good friend....) Michael- is a divorcee who is perhaps anticipating meeting someone after being alone for so many years- in hopes that he can share something valuable in this world....... He is handsome, he is funny, he is "Very" single, no kids.....So you are thinking......Is he Gay? *laughs* I dont think so..I never asked, but 99% says no he is not...... Is he crazy? Again, I dont think he has any hidden illnesses like being Bi Polar or anything....99% says he isn't........ Is he a loser or bum? No on both of these questions and I am 100% sure on that..... So, whats wrong with him?

    He is "Picky"........Point blank..... I told him this recently..... I guess it is ok to be picky, but sometimes I think you men need to evaluate more of the inside of a woman versus the outside.. I mean of course you want to be "visually compatible" but what happens in the years when all that "visual" starts to diminish? When her boobs start to sag, or she gets stretch marks and things like that- will she still carry that desire in your eyes still? Women on the other hand, of course we like the visual, but because we are so hard on ourselves as it is- we find that other attirbutes of a man override visuals....

    When you start to lose your hair, hey we just tell you to shave it off..no comb overs needed
    When you start to gain that belly, no problem, we either help you in shedding weight or we buy you bigger shirts or pants.
    When you start to lose that animalistic sexual drive or become impotent, No worries, we do our best to still entertain and entice you, and go shopping with you to Sex shops.....

    So- my dear friend Michael, as you can see, the woman you want is out there, your just not giving her a chance. Todays woman, is more independent, and self motivated.... We want the mystery and chivalry of a man- Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    As well as the protective, caregiver and romance of a man....... In return you will get one heck of a woman........... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting In Other words, QUIT BEING SO PICKY. *laughs*

    DILDO- Ok...I am learning as a parent, that kids will ask the most weirdest stuff...... How you respond is a total different area of opening up a can of worms. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    The Question on the way to the Grocery Store:

    "Mom, whats a Dildo?"
    I cannot tell you the facial expression of "questioning" that came upon my face, Like for example-

    Did he see one and where
    Was it mine or some elses
    What the Hell!

    The droplets of sweat start to glisten my forehead in which I calmly replied-

    "Well, babes, where did you hear the word?" "Use it in a sentance for me"

    My knuckles are now turning white from gripping the steering wheel to tight...........

    "Well, Greg on my bus called Shawn a Dildo."

    Here, is where I sighed a relief so big, I think my butthole silently replied Thank You because it was tense as I was trying to figure out how to answer my kids question. SO to all you parents, be patient and careful when questions come up on ya!

    By the way- I ended up just telling him it was not a nice thing to call a person because it makes them look like their heads are shaped like penises.

    It amazes me seriously, how things can tick people off... I really have to exert alot of control and patience when it comes to people...Sometimes instead of going Jackie Chan on people, I have to relax- pray and then screw with them mentally....Ever have people that just cross your path that are pure buttholes? Even in cyber space for goodness sakes.... Soooooooooooooo- Since I am trying to carry myself as a "Lady" I will just give a moments vent and give a "Virtual Whoop Ass" - A Little Poem I wrote-

    Whoop Arse I can-
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    In a sink, holding a drink
    On a boat taking a toke
    In a house with your spouse,
    Beating you into a pulp, like a louse
    Eating a Meal
    Getting a thrill
    Having a drink
    and not even blink
    Whoop Arse I can...........................

    *sighs* I feel so much better...No Bitterness left here........................

    And your thought for the day-

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting