Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, October 17, 2006

    Good Morning All-

    I will skip over all of the hoopla this morning and will just do the Meme Challenge I received... Please feel free to chime in, as I like to get to know those who I am conversing with..... Oh by the way- I am not responsible for any symptoms of heart attacks, pre ejaculations or anything else that creeps into your minds as a result of reading my answers..... *laughs*

    "It's a Joke"...............ummmmmmm No, it's not.." *winks*

    Are

    You

    Ready?

    TMI Tuesday Challenge


    1.You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? Marylyn Manson
    2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? Run to my nearest sex shop and buy some new toys to keep me occupied. *kidding*....No I'm not....*laughs* I would get my son another Bionicle, get an oil change for my truck, and splurge on an order of organic soaps and other pampering gifts.
    3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? *wow* OK.......this to me would be a great thing....I would go back to the Age of the New Testament in the Bible to have been a part of Jesus's *posse*......

    4. What is your favorite word or saying?ummmmm... Beautimus and JackAss


    5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice? I cant answer this one..There are so many handsome men..does that make me a slut?

    Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? My super power would be to morph into a changling....... Ohhhh better yet.... I would like to be a "Liger".... You know? It's a cross between a lion and a tiger except with great special powers and strength...... *laughs* I so love Napolean Dynamite.

    6.Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone of the opposite sex without anything steamy happening? Yes

    7. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people? How or Why? Yes...Ok.... I was playing Truth or Dare and had been drinking... I was Dared to take off my clothes and run up and down the street yelling at the top of my lungs... "Im a Whore, Im a Whore".....It was a drag queens idea..... I know...the things you do when your a teen ager.

    8. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions? I actually had 3 dates in the same weekend..... I narrowed it down to one and told the others I could not go out with them due to upcoming engagements that I could not break... and that I would be most pleased if we could reschedule to a more convenient time..... ( I try and let people down gently)

    9. What is the most "romantic" gift you have ever received from the opposite sex? Flowers....but I so would appreciate a man to put more *thought* and energy into romance instead of the easy out...Flowers, Candy, a card.....you know? those are easy outs... and then you wonder why you dont get enough sex...geez....


    10. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching? This is a trick question right?


    Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say? "Be bold and tell me what you want, instead of inuendos........ Stop hiding behind the mask of uncertainty and for once, go with it."

    Thought for the day-

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting