Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




    I am fortunate to work in an area that is totally picturesque. The area that I work in is basically a chalet type of resort atmosphere- where my surroundings are encased by glass windows, and wood- to give me more of a mountain cabin feel.... Not only am I fortunate enough to be my own boss with other amenities, I am blessed to be working for a company that is into nature and keeps its landscaping accordingly.

    At lunch today I took advantage of some of those amenities by taking a walk by the river. First of all it is near 100 degrees, *kidding* it is basically mid 70's and sunny with a nice cool breeze. With lunch in tow, I ventured to have an hour of me time and decided to sit at the gazebo. I sat there eating my veggie lasagna and iced lemon water as I watched a family of ducks swim by. They swam by quacking along while trying to maintain the single "Come hither or I am kicking serious butt" motif. I then decided to spend some time swinging on the bench swing while staring out at the river... I counted numerous lizards and even caught one. It was a pretty shade of purple with dark emerald green.... I saw numerous butterflies and dragon flies....I grabbed a few dandelions and blew them like I used to when I was younger... I even made a wish....

    "Oh pullllleeeeeze let prince charming come to me and do my toe nails like that handsome man from the movie Something New...."...needless to say either I am short of breath or that was not a good wish because I still had alot of furry stuff left on my little flower.... so I tried again....
    "Oh Pullllleeeeeeze let me win the lottery that is now 88million dollars!"..... nope...so then I retried for the very last time, and this time I knew in my heart of hearts that this was a winner..."Oh puleeeze bless all of those that come into my life, and give them sun amidst the storms, and send my love to that very special someone to let them know I am here. "

    And like presto- all of the left over flurries blew into the wind. It was if I must say so myself a Cinderella moment for me....... I think the best aspect of my lunch today was closing my eyes and just allowing my mind to go blank...Even if for a moment..... I get caught up in the rat race at times and in my own dilemmas and that of others that I simply do not take enough time to enjoy the silence... *laughs* a Depeche Mode moment.

    When I closed my eyes and stopped thinking... I heard and saw so much more than what my opened eyes see...There was the humming bird that was behind me somewhere drinking from the flowers. There were the squirrels chattering to each other...Probably conversing about how I invaded their domain and they were planning a nut attack upon my head if I didn't leave fast enough...and then...Behold.....the giant plop noise that landed next to me on the swing. I quickly opened my eyes out of my meditative state of Sensory Enlightenment...I was awakened by bird shit.

    All in all, at times I need to be reminded... "With everything that surrounds me in such beauty, I am never truly alone..." Take time out of your day to enjoy your own moment of sensory enlightenment. You, like I might be surprised at what you will see....