Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, March 27, 2007

    Ladies- *THIS* is why I hate men sometimes....OK so I may not hate- but damn it all to oblivion I cannot *STAND* the come on lines, the pick up lines the "Damn you loook guuuddd" lines.... I mean originality is no longer in the vocab these days.... Example you ask? Well of course you know Momma has an example. In fact I have so many of them, open the urban dic and you will see me with my photo and a list of thoughts that come into my head. It's a natural disaster I tell you!

    At any rate- Saturday I was driving along the interstate minding my own bizz when all of a sudden my truck jerks...Ok... I proceed off of the interstate ramp like a good driver I am and go slower to try and trigger the episode again... Once more my little poo bear of a truck starts to dry heave again. Oh Hell No! I just had a rebuilt engine put in my truck, I know it is not the Trans- gotta be a sensor. So- I get on the phone and I call my mechanic Johnny.. he tells me "Come on- bring the truck while I am slow"..And I do... I get there and sweet Mary- there he is with a new group of guys to assist him around the shop. This is where I just want to practice my sweet Jackie Chan moves....

    As I am leaning into the hood of my truck with Johnny telling him my suspicions, and he agrees *because I do have some skillz people* one of his friends comes over to me....Not a Hello...Not an excuse me...But an abrupt-

    "You single?"- "You got boyfriend?" "You want a boyfriend?" "I can be." Screw you rainman. First of all speak in complete terms and sentences so I can understand you, because right now, I am afraid I cannot speak bull shit. After deflating his ego I proceed to assist johnny by holding wires when Niian walks by...Niian is from Honduras I later find out...Niian decides to ask my age....
    "I am too old for you dear"

    No no he tells me...How old?? I say...37.. He says...not old..I am 38.... Sure...Excuse me, but do I *look* as if I fell off a turnip truck this morning? According to your height and the peach fuzz gathering on your upper lip, your around 16 I tell him...He blushes and says 17..Yeah.....go back to picking up high school girls my friend. And THEN Niians brother Jorge walks by...He decides to give it a go... By this time, I have been there an hour or so- it is hot, I am dressed in a summer dress thinking I was going somewhere fantastic for a me day- only to be stuck at a mechanic shop....I am not in the best of moods with all of the come on's....Lame ones at that....

    So Jorge, comes over as I am sitting down waiting for Johnny to pick up a part that I need.
    "What your name?" I give him my name... "How old are you?" I ask him, how old do you think? "25"....Nope... Guess again... "22." by this time Niian tells him my age and he looks at me and says- "Wow! you look young.. like young girl!"...... I simply say thanks... He then goes to the original duo questions... "You got boyfriend? You like Spanish men? I like you baby.." Now this is where my nastiness kicks in... "I don't like men...I only date women." Now if you could have seen their faces you would have thought perhaps I ordered and drank the last beer in the world! They looked crushed...All but Niian, who tried to persuade me to like him and leave *my girlfriend* alone.

    By a few hours into the shop of horrors I am not a desirable woman to be around..There was only so much more I could take with being questioned about my relationships, my sexuality, and the vulture like leers. I mean...don't get me wrong. All Woman and I am sure some of you men, get that neato tingly head lifting action when someone thinks your cute, or attractive, thing of that nature...but damn can we at least get hit on by men that are dressed accordingly and not belly flopping all over the place? Can we at least get someone that has majority of their teeth and not smell as if they fell in a vat of pickled eggs or something? Can we at least get hit on by men that have a basic comprehension of approaching women, and carrying on a discussion versus the ones that grab their penises as they gangsta roll up to you, speaking in the language of Dr. Seuss.."Yo...What up?" thats as bad as me replying and responding by grabbing my right or lift tit and saying' Nuttin'.....

    Give me a break...better yet....Give me a beer....I am in need of one after rehashing this fiasco.