Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Saturday, March 17, 2007

    I Travel.....I dont waste my time on buying thousands of shoes, or purses..I instead would rather travel. And CHECK IT PEOPLE! Momma has already started her deposit and this will be a fantastic way for me to start off the New Year for 2008!


    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



    That's right! Bora Bora....I figured, well hell if I keep putting it off I will never go..So- In my drunken state of mind I flipped a cup of chicken bones and it said "Go!" "Have Fun" "Get Buck Wild".....So I agreed....*laughs*

    Comes included- over water bungalow which is sweeet because I plan on doing some night time skinny dippin in the moon light..
    My food... which by the way will be an awesome treat because breakfast will arrive by canoe.
    And of course the Hellistic flight...Ok...it will be a long ass flight- but worth it don't you agree???

    I mean...instead of diamonds being this girls best friend, I could not think of anything more elegant than to know that in months I will be on a flight- to a destination like this...Especially one that was in my dreams for a long time.....

    *Erwin and J... I know I was to come visit with you guys this summer, but I need to postpone that for now...We will hook up ok??? no worries..... *

    Happy St. Patricks Day to those of you that are celebrating it!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    callie