Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, February 27, 2007

    My good friend Saskia was tagged on her board, and I told her that I would join in as part of her tagging game to complete 10 Weird Things About Me....Funny, I may need more than 10. And I do not think it is all titled under Weird though right Saskia? At any rate- here goes.

    1. I am a Hot Dog junkie. No..not your average Hot Dog with mustard or ketchup. I am a Hot dog fanatic. And the best ones yet I have ever tasted are those hailing out of Chicago! Makes you wanna slap someone I tell ya!

    2. I am a chocolate bar ho! Dark chocolate. Organic. 55% cocoa and up people. I like my dark chocolate smooth and ...errr...dark....lol - I also think it contributes to great brain stimulus.

    3. Movie and popcorn or whatever. Of course I like going out at times, but I love watching movies with people and just having an old fashioned cop a squat picnic. For those of you that do not understand the term *cop -a- squat* In my dictionary of terminology it means to go by ones domicile with a snack or food dish to share, *alcohol is also welcome* and you grab a seat wherever you can, or a few throw pillows and just enjoy each others company and watch movies and talk..... The last time I did this, it did not go so well...Everyone brought alcohol, and someone brought pot, and the smoke just killed me.... Dang it...No food! but you brought drink and grass! They all sucked.

    4. I am an air hockey puck shooting gun slinger. LURVE IT PEOPLE. I get competitive. and will even go so far as to Clint Eastwood taunting you as I slice that rubber table puck into your slot and relish in the *clink* noise that it makes. "Go Ahead, Make my Day"

    5. Roller Coasters..The higher, the faster, I am there...Like sauce! it is the only thing I ride at amusements parks..With the exception of Universal Studios Island of Adventures in Florida. I beat my son to the lines, and we ride *everything*. I turn into one big kid myself. I lost a flip flop on the Hulkster last time we went. No problem though. Momma just limped her ass to the gift shop and purchased a pair of Spider man Flip Flops. Recognize people! Be versatile.

    6. Karaoke and a beer...or more... LURVE IT! who doesn't like blaring Love Shack into the micro? Duhhh...

    7. Adventure and Adrenalin junkie- yeah I am... I tried to get someone to sign up with me to do that show The Great Race- but all I asked were stick in the muds. Damn it- Life is meant to be lived. run butt nekkid in a rainstorm. Yeah - that's me.

    8. When I am nervous, very nervous I crack my knuckles...*laughs* even though I have delicate looking hands, I find myself here or there doing it.

    9. I read at least 3 books at one time. It keeps my brain intensity up.

    and number 10. I love throwing parties..To bad I don't know alot of people. But I love decorating and trying new things for people that are into the same things... I did a Japanese Tea Party once complete with invites and decor. I was so proud of myself because I taught myself *the best way I could mind you* the art of serving tea. I had a *You got a divorce party* - I threw a *Cool you got a new sofa party!* Dude, there is a party for everything in life....


    *laughs* and that should do it for me...I guess...for now.....

    callie