Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, February 23, 2007

    People- guess what? The freakin carnival is in town! I get excited about the dumbest things. I know...But LOVE. ME. People and don't hate! Although the carnivals are alot more skeptic in the rides and the people that run them, I only go for the food. Oh- and when I say I go for the food they MUST have a sanitation progress report posted with a score of 90 and above. Buuleedat!
    But oh my gosh yes! Corn dogs slathered in mustard, and freakin candy apples so sticky your bound to lose a tooth or more... I just dig it! And then there are of course those bastards that love to yell "Cmon over here sweet cakes and play a game"...... Check it....

    Last year- I took my son and Juan...I gave them each 10.00 for tickets to ride certain rides, and since the carnival is held in a very small shopping center, I am still in close proximity to keep an eye out. I told them I was going to grab something to eat, and that it was ok to do whatever... First of all- bad mistake..but it is now neither here or there.. I noticed that they made a bee line stop to one of the game arenas...Ok....no problem... It was perhaps 20 minutes as I am eating my sloppy corn dog and drinking lemonade I notice the boys walking back towards me with this *look*... Now for those of you that are mothers, we KNOW when something is going on with our kids. So much so that our buttholes pucker at the thought of something wrong.... So...I watch them walk over to me and they sit down and are silent...*Dead give away*....Since no one was saying much I decided to do a little digging....

    Me- So, what rides are you two going to go throw up on?
    silence
    Me- ok.......what happened?

    I am then told by my son and juan in hesitant fast paces that they have no more money, they lost it all at the game..... Ok..... I am still sitting there eating my corn dog in silence...Not because I am angry mind you, but because I am listening to them explain to me what happened, and deciding what course of action I could or should take. I finished my food, looked at the boys and told them to follow me and we walked over to the game area.... First of all it was the *throw a ball in the basket game* and win a prize. The object of this game is to toss a ball in the basket, and hope the ball stays in without it bouncing out again. The sign on the wall stated 3 ball throws for a dollar.... So...In front of the half toothless-dirty ass carni I ask - How many tries did each of you get? they said they got 6 tries and he let them do one more for fun at the beginning.... Ok...so...they got a total of 7 tries at what was to be 2.00 if 3 tries was for a dollar.... So if that is the case, how is it the boys ended up broke? And that is what I asked Mr.Man..He couldnt give me answer but he did give me some horse shit....So- I pretty much struck a deal with him after I told him what I thought...And here was that conversation.

    Me- First of all these boys should have only paid 2.00 total for 6 tries at 1.00 for 3 according to your sign. You took advantage of them by charging them additional per ball, and I think in all fairness the boys should have their pick of one of these stuffed animals, since they bought one at the rate you baited them for.

    Him- No Maam..it was fair! and I cant give em a free animal cause they lost.

    Me- Ok....Fair...you are telling me that your being fair?
    Him- yep, we go by rules and they lost so it's fair, and if you don't leave Im gonna have to call the manager.
    Me- Ok..please call the manager...

    keep in mind I am still calm and cool- smiling and we wait for a manager. The manager...the Sloppy ass have not taken a bath in a week manager. So- Jabba the hut rolls on over and I go through the steps of question answer again, and place my demands.... Of course the Manager was going to side with them- so I then had to go with a different tactic as other gamers started to come around..... I took a dollar out of my pocket and told Mr. Men-

    Me- Ok...it's a dollar for 3 tries right?
    Them- yes
    Me- cool...set me up....

    They give me 3 balls.....

    Me- now, the object is what again? just to be sure I am understanding this.
    The Carni takes a ball from his pocket, places in the bucket- while at the same time explaining to me the concept AND taking money and distributing balls to other gamers that were standing around us...he then comes back to me- jumps over the railing to where I am standing and expertly throws the ball in the basket where the ball stays.

    Me- Oh ok...thanks....

    I throw the ball in, and of course it pops out... Second time, I throw it in and it pops out again...Third time- before throwing I say loudly...

    Me- You know, I think its really odd how when the basket is empty without a ball, the balls fly out..And when you placed a ball in the basket for your demo and then threw one in there it stays....Now- explain that to me again???? Oh! so noooooow the manager wants to pull me aside and talk.... I want you all to know I let into his ass so hard that he lost weight from me shredding him..... I did tell him that he could not bullshit a bullshitter, and I did not appreciate my boys getting baited and lured.... By the time I was finished the boys were lugging around these huge ass imitation Disney Animals with smiles on their faces like they had won the big jackpot.

    Me, I went back and grabbed another corn dog, slathered it in mustard and smiled as I watched two boys throw up on each other from a freak ride, while guarding the massive prizes.

    Love.It. Biotches!

    callie