Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, February 15, 2007

    People! It is the day after Valentines, and I have heard alot of stuff going on.

    People...Ok...before I begin, I was driving into to work and this story on the radio caught my ear, and may I just say that I bust a gut on this one. I know people in traffic were like, either someone on the floorboard in front of her is making her very happy, or she is having a great laugh... First of all, may I just correctly inform those that may have thought Momma had someone tickling her fancy while driving- you are so nasty and incorrect. I only allow those things to happen when stationary or either sitting ontop of a washing machine on the *spin* cycle thank you muchly. I was in fact laughing hysterically at the story of a gentleman who was scared to break things off with his girlfriend on Valentines Day- so he sent her a special *I'm dumping you* telegram- to her job... click on this link- scroll down to the guy wearing a diaper- to listen and laugh.... "DUMP YOU"

    *additional instructions as it does not load to the exact page- sorry-Click on Mornings and scroll down to the guy in a diaper.

    *classic* and shameful... Poor girl. she must have been really mean to him

    And last but not least. I won't bother you all about how my Valentines went... Oh alright since you asked....!!! *laughs* As you can see, I am quite smitten by the love bug myself. ZHP has been nothing but charming and I could not have prayed for a more beautiful and wonderful partner. (and yes, please click on his name to read about what matters in reference to his beloved Mexico and the world around him) By the time he gets to really know me- he will be playing strip poker, hide the honey and so much more. "Ohhhhh Quarters" you yell back at me through your pc screens...yeah that too...but I sucketh muchly at that...Thank God I can hold my liquor. AND my other most treasured Valentine, my son gave to me a beautiful decorated card! And since I do not have a camera to take a photo ( Damnit- someone send me a giftcard for a camera for my birthday!)...I am kidding!!!..Err... No I'm Not...*smiles...As I was saying since I do not have a camera handy I will have to type what he wrote so you all can oooooh and ahhhhh... Check It!

    On the cover it says "OPEN"
    on the inside it says- "To Mom Open"

    It's one of those quad fold card thingies work with me here-

    then it says- "Dear Mom, I really appreciate all you done for me. You have provided(d) a roof for me, food on the plate, and love for me to care for. You are the best mom ever!!!!!!
    (and yes, there are alot of exclamation marks) And stick people drawings people!! He drew us and I have all this hair flying over the little stick body..People Momma has had wet eyes all yesterday...See...THAT'S what Valentines is about people. That love.

    And with that - this butterfly- like Elvis has left the building!

    And your word for the day from none other than Atlanta Georgia-
    "Do It-To It" (check it out on my radio tuner thingy at the bottom)

    callie
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting