Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, February 09, 2007



    Meeeeoooow... I am so not only the High Class Whore, but also the cats Meow.... Ok so whats going on in my realm? Jive....Nothing more nothing less.... The news has of course been hit hard with the death of Anna Nicole Smith. Bless her heart... Stress that she was under and depression people can be a mofo.....


    Oh- and what the hell happened with that Astronaut? For her sake, I hope she has emails and all verifying her relationship per se' with that other flyboy... If not she is screwed... But you gotta wonder though...She wore *diapers* in order to not have to stop to pee, and yet the bitch drove 900 miles and her vehicle didn't need gas? Sorry girlfriend.. Apparently the space walk has condensed your brain matter somewhat because your Einstein calculations do not jive.....


    In other realmly news, I must send a personal shout out to the IRS..........*Shpank you* VERY much for taking majority of my refund check to pay for my ex husbands fraudulent ass coverup. Not only do I have to bombard you with hard cover letters crying Marital Hardship, but now I have to put my sexy panty orders on hold just to clear up jackasses debt... You for the *inth* time have taken pleasure of screwing me up the butt without the vaseline sideways!

    And of course, the highlight story of the day was given to me by one of my good friends- T the Lezbian.... It seems that T has been a victim of police stupidity- without the Rodney King beating mind you...This is our conversation from this morning as I am driving into work....


    Me- "Hello"

    T- "Hey, girl let me tell you how pissed I am right now sitting in traffic."

    Me- "I can relate, I am in a traffic orgy myself this morning, but what's going on?"

    T- "I am on my way to the court house once again because I was issued a ticket for parking in a handicap spot coming from the club at 1:30 AM. Like they didnt have anything else to do."

    Me- I am laughing at this moment... "When did you become handicapped?"

    T- "I'm not! My grandma is and I take her places cause she can't drive or walk."

    Me- still laughing... "So where did the popo bust you at?"

    T- "The club"

    Me- " You should have started limping or something." and I am still laughing...

    T- "Oh hell no! I didn't tell you what happened to me the other day, and you can share this with your bloggers!"

    T- "How bout after work, on my way to buy some weed, I get pulled over by the cops? Not one but many!"

    By this time, I am in hysterics listening to her tell me this story.....

    T- "They pulled me over because they had listed that my car was stolen. I guess someone snatched my little yearly sticker tag and put it on theirs, so it came up that mine was stolen, and that I was driving a stolen car."


    Being the good friend that I am, I am really in hysterics by now...


    T- "Those fuckers, handcuffed me, had guns and lazers pointed at me, and put me in the back of the chained fence!"

    Me- "Maybe they mistook you for being Rasta...You know a political Buffalo Soldier."

    T- "Whateverz"....But anyways, they got it all straight, I just got in my car and went home. No weed that night."

    Me- laughing hysterically.. "I am so sorry you went through that, and yeah I will be blogging about this because it is funny."

    T- "Guess they didn't have anything else to do but look for something and they found me to fuck with... But that's ok. I am in the middle of filing a complaint against them."

    Me- "well good for you! Let me know how that turns out..... RASTA MAN...."

    T- "Whateverz...So... you still rolling to Mexico for your birthday?"

    Me- "I sure am...can't wait..."

    T-" Oh I'm sorry.... Your Quincenera" laughs

    Me- "Whatever! I am way over my teens but can still keep up!"

    Me- "Look I gotta go but I will post this for you!"

    T- "Ok! Bye!"


    And with that my friends, let that be a lesson to you. When you park in the handicap, make sure you limp or something so as to not go to jail... And the other lesson, Leave the pot alone! Get high off of paint sniffing instead! It's more colorful!


    -callie


    And your questionable thought for the day comes from none other than BULWORTH himself....


    "What's the nappy dug-out????"