Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, January 29, 2007

    Check it people- Your method to making it on a Monday is to just kick someones ass! Plain and simple. See my Monday started off fine...Waking up at 5:30 am after having an erotic dream of ZHP and chocolate syrup- errrr was it chocolate or butterscotch- I can't recall, anyways- I got ready for work walked out of my domicile only to notice that it was 0 degrees- and how do I know this? Because if I would have passed a fart right then and there- it would have been a cloud of a frozen particle misted as if something out of the Matrix. That people is how cold it was.. I ante up and run back upstairs to grab a coat versus looking cute in my leathers.
    I run back down to the truck to warm her up, and what now? I left my purse- so I have to brave the 0 weather again, run up the stairs- grab my purse and back into the truck... Getting to work people is not that damn hard or difficult... Driving in Atlanta with people that talk on cell phones, don't use turn signals, or that just cannot drive at all is what makes driving in Atlanta a bitch! "Z" my dearest and sexy man- forgive me but I cheated on you this morning twice! First of all it was with a women who was on a cell phone that had hair so big it scraped the roof portion of her vehicle... Not only was she a sister girl with a ginormous hairdo- but she was blacker than my boots and was sporting blonde...... Diva would have beat her azz down people I am telling you! This hoochie moma decides "Hey eeerbody, I aint got nutin to do but talk on my phone, and drive slow." Funk that Noize bitch and you! That's right- I not only Humped her with every bit of my jeep sexiness, but I also waved at her with only 1 finger......
    And then "Z"- I humped another... Only this time, this was someone from Kentucky who was more than lost. He was in hell... He didn't have the sense to pull over and ask someone where in hell he was, instead he blocked traffic in which I was being humped! He created a traffic orgy and no one was protected! So- I cut in front of someone else, and jumped in front of him to avoid hitting the trash man and continued on my way to work.... See people- you become stressed before you even get to work here!
    I will however share some other news- I was considering as a birthday present to myself of having my nipples pierced... Well after doing alot of online research I think I am opting out of it. I just cannot imagine not having my nips toyed with for 6 months.. Although it is very pretty, I just do not want the down time and then that fear of waking up one morning and one boobie being bigger than other thanks to an infection or whatever.. I was also thinking of having my vagina done also- but I think she would rather sit that one out also... Besides, although I love riding a bull, I don't want to walk to work as if I had been doing it on a continuous basis.. I know I know- sue a whore for being scared and chicken shit.. And besides- DaDiva wouldn't hold my hand- something about me messing up her nails or some shit like that... whateverz.....
    other than that- I am making it through on this Monday...3 hours left people! A whore is so ready to blow this joint and get home.
    holla
    callie
    PS- I LOVE listening to men talk to other men- example- this guy is telling the story of how he *allowed* his wife to have a puppy... That he was tired of her asking- so he agreed on yesterday as she was talking to her mom and he was washing dishes- * I know I can type this shit at the same time I am listening and they have no idea!* hehehehe ANYWAYS he is now bragging on how "he is no longer in the dirt with her- he has risen above the dirt. So now the other guy says- "What kind of puppy is it?"
    "I don't know"...I didn't ask"
    I am so hoping this is a big freakin dog!
    heheheee
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting