Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, January 19, 2007

    It's Aloha Friday
    No Work till Monday ku'uipos! (sweethearts)

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    So what are your plans?? My plans consist of cleaning, and reading... Nothing more nothing less..Spending some more *me* time.... At any rate- January is almost at a close.. For all of you searching for a Valentine, I do hope that you find someone that steals your heart away! LIVE today and don't wait for tomorrow! You only have one!

    And now for your Friday Shout Outs!

    That Guy- you were missed...Thank you for your comments- your replies, your thoughts, your tough love...Your my best friend, and I love you...AND a whore has to order the freakin Friday DVD for part one because it seems *every body* likes it besides you and I.....

    DaDiva- Thank you for your friendship, your words... You mean alot to me, and I am so happy for you and Mo... Mo, welcome to the family. PS Mo- Diva has her eyes on the cutest Valentine underware...*winks

    Sheets- You are stronger than you think..Your post today totally touched me...Your an angel...

    Ammie and Wanda- Be safe and have fun this weekend..I do believe that tomorrow is "A wear a hat day"...*laughs* Go wear hats, have ice cream, and just enjoy the sun....

    Fancy- no need for the chocolate instruction...Thanks for sharing any ways though.Your blog writing is so beautiful.

    Tookie- "Tell Unemployment you demand fiddy and hour!" Drink up!

    Chris- I do appreciate the gift of the photo and tried to post it but no matter what it takes up the whole page, so I have it as a screen saver!

    Erwin- R and R... love you and J.

    Saskia and Sasha- CANNOT WAIT for the new book..I am on pins and needles.

    Mr. Trinidad- *smiles* Thank you for the most numbered comments on one post...44..I have never been so lucky... and it was sweet....
    ZHP- "When we dance Angels will run and hide their wings."


    And to the others that come and visit or browse, and those I did not name by name.... Thank you! Imagine if everyone posted something from each of the nations that visit this blog, It would be awesome! So- you people better get that shit done by my birthday! That would be an awesome gift....

    Take care and be safe-
    love , peace, and happiness
    from me to you!

    callie