Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, January 18, 2007

    This is "not" my post for the day, but I received an alert informing me that someone had posted a comment in reference to a posting comment that I did in reference to the Lt. wanting out of the military due to his inner conflicts about the war in Iraq....

    I won't name this person- but I did copy and paste his comment to me- and of course my reply.

    "He should be court-martialed to the fullest extent of the UCMJ. He volunteered and should play by the rules. He was old enough to know the consequences of war prior to joing in the military. He is a coward and a traitor.YOU ALSO are a coward and traitor for sticking up for him and others that refuse to fight! He should be locked up and have no freedom that others in the military are defending with their lives. LOCK THE COWARD UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!!!!!"

    Sir- my reply back to you in short 2 words...Fuck You! All is fine and well when it comes to your beliefs but when you infringe upon others beliefs it sucks major ass as do you... First of all- if you would have re-read my comment you would have seen that I did not specifically say that I was against the war *because*.... What I said was I was against the ongoing occupation in foreign lands when we as a country have so many needs here..I am against the spending of billions of dollars rebuilding shit for people we call *terrorists*- when that money could be used for rebuilding our own lands! You must have forgotton about New Orleans??? As for you calling me a coward and a traitor in front of thousands of people that have been responding to the post- kiss my ass and relish in it.... My right as a citizen of the United States grants me the opportunity to speak- regardless if you agree or not, I pay taxes and I reside here therefore I am obligated to state my beliefs and opinions as I see fit... I understand that you have served, and you would do for your country again in service....I have no problem with that especially being in the military aspect through family members and that of a marital situation. I am quite aware and familiar with the military code of conduct and that of it's protocols and procedures... Basically what I am saying in response in a nut shell, just because a person has an opinion *especially* if it is in respect to War and other issues that compromise our beliefs and those of others, does not make me- or anyone a Coward and a Traitor... if anything - those terms are for those that are not willing to take a side or make a choice but would rather stay in the comfort zones of what may be perceived as safe..... I refuse to forego my rights as an american citizen sitting on the sidelines remaining quiet while we have people starving, without healthcare and homes... I refuse to forego my citizenship as an american by sitting on the sidelines accepting your ignorance towards me because my opinions do not mesh with yours...Take this response however you like- but keep in mind, when you respond to me again on a public post- use better judgement before attacking me...In the interim, I will continue to respond to you in a manner of Reading you, Writing you, and Erasing you with a click of my mouse.... Should you wish to respond, my email is enclosed.

    Regards,
    callie

    And that my friends was the jist of my rant for the morning.. I now bring you back to the regularly scheduled program. *winks