Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, January 05, 2007

    It's Friday All!
    And I am soooo glad. Before I go any further...I must do this for a special person..A Wonderful friend....Who is starting a new year with a great great purpose.....
    SHEETS!!!!! Oh his blog people- is listed in the blog roll under "Between The Sheets"...He is a up and rising writer and I know he will be on your local bookshelves soon... Watch for him...in the mean time get to know his blog so when he gets famous you can say:
    "I used to read hiz stuuuf and now that he on Oprah he act like he don't know nobody" *laughs*
    And Now Sheets....I shall do my best Marilyn Monroe dance and song for you.....Ahem...*clears throat*
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY................... To YOUuuuuuuuu...............
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......................To YOUuuuuuu...................
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY...................MR. PREZIDENT....................
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY...................To YOUuuuuuuuuu......................
    It's ok to blush Sheets..I know that you kinda broke a sweat from excitement as I straddled ya while I tried to sing to you....*winks winks* *laughs* All in good fun mind ya...In all sincerity SHEETS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from CALLIES REALM....May it be one of new awakening and dreams come true.....
    And now peoples for your FIRST Friday Shout Out of 2007! Today's shout comes from none other than Da Diva....Wit her cute self...And PS...jus cause I said you cute, does not mean I am gay...*laughs* inside joke. So people, I give to you, none other than the Queen of makeup and hair, long nails, and straw sippin- plastic fork eating......Da Diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ooh my goodness, Ooh my goodness....
    This is such a honor!
    First, I would like to thank God for making me the Diva that I am.....*laughs*

    *The sound of the horns*
    IT'S FUNKY FRIDAY SHOUTOUTS

    Callie- I want to thank you for giving a sista like myself a chance to shine
    Put on your boots and ride that bank like a horse....
    Things will get better- Trust me!

    Sheets- My darling darling baby*smiles*
    Do you need a roommate, because as you know Da Diva Does-It all sweetie

    Mr. Erwin Loyd- I don't know much about, but in Callie's words *YOU RAWK*.
    I enjoyed your music, you're the bomb baby!
    That Guy- What can I say, I miss your sarcasm.........*LOL*

    Trailor Trash Momma- I know I can hang out with you and have a "good ole tyme"

    Tookie- You're hilarious....... A white woman trapped in a black man's body, Who would've ever thought?

    I'm so fabulous!..........
    Good Day People!......
    and there you have it..Your highness like Elvis, has left the building. But what she says is for all of you basically...Some of you are lurkers, and hey if that floats your boat ok. But for everyone that visits, that stops by to say HI or just to check on me, Much Much love and Peace to all of you!
    callie-
    and your thought for the day- "Say what you want, and you shall have it.Keep silent, and you miss out and regret."