Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, December 29, 2006

    OK- This post is a tad unusual for me because I normally do only one post per day or so. Now between my last post, and up to now, something must have happened in order for me to post again correct? Correct..Sooooo...What say ye?

    GUILTY- you jacked up, crooked teeth, still wearin jerry curl mofo! Let me explain something in hopes that *you* might understand, and of course my dear readers..... First of all, you better be glad Momma was sippin on her Fanta Strawberry Soda while driving.. Second of all you better be glad it was night time and that the Five-O was spot checking because I would have whipped out my camera and posted your shit on prime time blog time for all the world to see..... YOUR so called pimped out ride was not hot...You paid big money for a clown car detail job... No one sports a bus that was bought at an auction and has that shit detailed like he was Starsky and Hutch! Your fake fur trim on the dash looked like Santas missed more than a few dry cleaning days..... Those big ugly spots you had splashed on that big ORANGE bus looked like you just left Whooville! Pimp your ride my ass! Oh and what was up with the neon green light shining from underneath the cargo hub??? Who did you think you were? Batman??? NO...You werent...you were a jackass driving a school bus pimped out by crack heads.. Thats right I said it!

    You caused me to create a little spillage crossing a rail road track jackass...Do you have ANY idea how cold Strawberry Fanta is with ice??? It's very cold damn you! And when I am doing the speed limit, and your orange ass bus comes to a complete halt to cross *imaginary* rail road tracks, well I have a problem that..... Oh? You mean you didn't know that those rail road tracks had been removed 3 years ago???? Jackass...Let me tell you something, you better be glad that my beat up truck was smaller than your Whooville Mobile...If I was driving a Mac Truck or a Runnin with the Big Dawgs truck, I would have rammed your Whooville Ass so hard back to Seuss land- when someone opened a Dr. Suess book they would see your ass plastered on that page! And then, I would have Monster Trucked your ass, and humped you harder than you have ever humped a woman and I would have ridden your Whooville Bus like the cowgirl I am! If you cannot drive your Pimped Out Vehicle- like you should, stay the hell off of the street!

    To bad I drove by and only honked when I jeered at you... I would have given you the finger too, but you would have thought I was saying "hello, your shit is cool"- when in fact I would have been mouthing the words *mofo*....... Trade that Whooville Ride of yours in for what you should be pimpin in..... "The Oscar Meyer Weiner" Bus instead!

    -me