Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, December 14, 2006

    That's right peoples- Momma is strapping on her leather, denim, and her birthday suit and she is going to create a great blog come 2007- because she is getting *BUCK WILD* in Europe! Wow, if I had someone else to go with me It could be like a real Harold and Kumar *which by the way RAWKS*.... I think Diva said she would, but you know what will the Airport put her on a list for dangerous goods with a purse full of straws????? Ummmmmmmm...something to ponder.
    Thus far until I hear back from my good friend ERWIN in Amsterdam- *who by the way- has an FAB career as perhaps an addition to Pink Floyd- check out his site listed in the tamed section of the blog roll* and that of the Harley Biker Crew in Germany- that will be my destination... People, I will have a whole week to party- I can do some damage in Europe and I plan on it.... By the way- I need someone to hold some information for me as far as bail bondsman and stuff like that in the event I party tooo much...

    Check it- here is some EDUMACATION for you reader peoples out there...Gather some knowledge... click here: AMSTERDAM PARTY and click here: GERMANY PARTY If those do not work out- can someone else suggest a visit..????

    In other news today- Corporate America sux major buttholes I tell you! I cannot wait until I further my career and edumucation in being a high class whore. Don't laugh... Of course there are classes AND you get a degree! How else does one know how to walk in those platform heels so as to not beat someones ass from cramped feet? Oh and yes...we have to get schooled on how to adjust make up and fix a wig that starts to lean or get smashed partly during those times of high impact exercise. I am telling you, it is a big deal! Of course I still have a ways to go- I flunked the *How to put a condom on properly..* I broke the banana in half...It's hard to do when it's soft and mushy.....*winks*
    Alas by dear friends.....My day is boring, and I have nothing major to vent of today.. OH I did go workout the other night, and people let me tell you, I saw the UGLIEST dog I have ever seen. I am a pet lover, but my gosh- I could not tell if this dog was part of the Gremlin family, or if it was just ....well...you decide... It was to be a Chihuahua.....well....It was big like a pot bellied pig..and it's body was that of a pig, but everything else was a chihuahua... It came hobbling up the sidewalk waddling AND snorting... I asked the owner what kind of dog it was, she said...
    "Ohhhh! He's a Chihuahua!" ok...So I look at this dog and I look at her....Now, have you ever heard the saying that some pets look like people? Well....All I can say is that she was a weeble wobble also.... Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAs I was looking at her and the dog the little Wibble Wobble toy images were popping in my head- and they were saying- "Weebles may Wobble, but we don't fall down!" So- I ask kind of tell her, "Wow...Your dog is big to be a chihuahua!" She thought that was a great compliment because she replied.."Oh Yeah! He eats all the time..Everything...Pizza, hamburgers..even ice cream.." and she bends down and starts baby cooing with this dog- "Dontcha my littlt boogey woogey man!" I could feel vomit creep in my mouth right about now as this dog is wobbling and wagging, and has traces of snot running down his nose... She then bids me goodbye, and her little dog snorts along after her... I have helped science out with a new species people... A Chihuahua cross with a Pot Bellied Pig...Ummmmm... "A CHIG".....I kid you not!
    Peace out people and remember-
    "Weebles May wobble, but they dont fall down!"
    callie