Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, December 13, 2006

    ONE THOUSAND MARK PEOPLE!
    OH- this is like a big JOY and THRILL PEOPLE! Because of you all Momma has hit the 1000 Visitor Mark in less than 3 weeks! Oh do I run up the stairs and collect a gold trophy??? Do I win anything?? A car, a Yu-gi-oh card with special powers??? What ?? No Prize??? Can I throw a BF- *Bitch Fit* Like Kanye and demand that someone give me something???? Oh All right...Yes please feel free to have my autograph! You wanna take a picture with moi?? Little old moi??? *blushes* Oh I am so flattered!!! "Who?" LL Cool J wants to have dinner with Me??? Oh..he and his wife? and his babies????" "Well Ok....*sighs*

    People....THANK YOU!!!! Doing this blog has really kept me from turning into a nut case. I just had to tell you. I am BLESSED to be able to speak to all of you, and to communicate with all of you! I am sorry I am not able to translate this page for all of you as my little visitor list has grown and it would take me so much time..... Thank you again for all that you do and say when you come to visit my site! Please keep coming back, post your comments, your thoughts, questions- send beer, money, plane tickets- *laughs* whatever! You all- Much Love to you all wherever you are...Distance may be between us- but blogging brings us together!

    Hugs, Kisses and Dreams to the WORLD!
    callie