Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, December 28, 2006

    Hi Babes in Blog Land-

    I know some of you are like "Where is Callie?" something similar to "Where is Waldo" minus the goofy hat and all... Well, I am here! I have not been posting lately, because my real post is awaiting for my photos to be developed so I can tell my story of how my Christmas went....

    So be patient aiight???? Kool... Thanks to those of you that left me a shout out on my tag board.. My eyes got *moist* with all the love I tell you... It meant ALOT to me...Now, Don't forget my Birthday in March! *laughs*

    Oh- I must confess that someone questioned my use of the term *WHORE*..So I must oblige by giving *my* def-def-definition... *See Fergie got that from me.* Anyways- when I refer to myself or Da Diva or anyone in general as a *Whore- or High Class Whore* in my mind, it not a person that sleeps around.. That is so not me...I am very picky and select, and require a commitment from the other party... I got it like that... Ok so....the meaning of my word, means that each of us, struggle in society doing what every one else wants us to do.. From Family, to jobs, you name it... That is a Ho..meaning we are held by the balls from the puppet Master... A High Class Whore- is one that refuses to be a puppet, and strives for the best in all aspects. I myself do not want to be a Ho..I want to be a High Class Whore....so there you have it... Get your head out of the gutter I tell ya...*laughs*

    ERWIN LOYD people! Look to the right and you will see him in the blog roll... ERWIN- sent me a wonderful Christmas gift.. His CD! PEOPLE...I do not care if you have to bump off a bag lady, work nights at a gas station- whatever... GET THE MAN's CD! His music is mellow with some groove to it..... Very nice voice, and the guitar work...SMASHING....Get It...Now....Hurry....!

    ERWIN and J- "THANK YOU".... my eyes got moist when I got it because it was soooo special and sweet of you to send it. Number 6 is my favorite and ERWIN, I am able to sing harmony with you! *laughs* LOVE IT....

    Ok people...here is an update of things to look forward to when I get the photos done.

    Baby Oil shot... Yeah I broke down and did 1 corny shot to keep That Guy wondering.
    Idea of what I did on Christmas Eve
    Idea of what I did on Christmas Day
    Fritz the Dog
    Hawaiian BBQ
    and Finding the Golden Ticket.

    Yeah- go ahead..be jealous! At any rate- wishing you all a wonderful New Year... Oh- I would LOVE to hear your resolutions for 2007... COMMENT BACK PEOPLE!

    love
    callie