Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, December 22, 2006

    WooHoo People!
    Momma is in the near ending stages of the Croup and I am feeling much better
    thank you all and of course *That Guy* for making a debacle of himself because he didn't get
    his fix on time. And now that this is posted where is he???? Yeah....thought so...

    At any rate- BE CAREFUL all of you travelling this holiday season. Which is really beyond me. The most craptastic time to travel, and people get mad when flights are cancelled- or when things do not go the way they *paid* for it to go.... Ahhh well, ya gotta let it all roll off like a duck in water I tell you... and purchase TRIP INSURANCE!!! I cannot stress that enough.

    OK so Last night- I got off work and did not go straight home you all! Momma was having a little moment knowing her little boo man was not going to be home to greet her with a "Guess what I did in school today"..... So- I went to a small diner for some great country cooking- and then went and spent a few hours in Barnes and Nobles and READ an entire book- and yes I bought it to add to my collection... Da Diva can tell you! I am a reader and have my bookshelf lined with books... I used to like Romance Harlequin style, but then the older I got- the hornier I got therefore I graduated to EROTICA.... Ladies and Gentleman hold onto your butts- here is a great book!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting it is called *DOUBLE DARE* and it is written by this lovely woman *and YES CLICK ON HER NAME FOR THE LINKAGE*- SASKIA WALKER and it is FABULOUS! Momma had to drink multiple cups of water- and of course a shower later on was good too....

    Might I also add that I would love for a man such as the ones written in these novels to just appear before my eyes?? Ok..at least once! Good Lord...Amen..... In other news today- I will start my journey of Christmas Callie Style today.. And yes I have a bailsman already contacted.Don't play... *laughs* It also seems that Da Diva and I are restructuring my B-Day plans for March and we decided I guess??? to do some damage by taking a cruise! If anyone is interested let me know- I can get it discounted and all......But yeah- that will be some blogging good times I tell ya!

    I wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season! Please be safe, and send me a Shout Out to let me know you all are well.....

    yours
    callie