Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Sunday, December 17, 2006

    WTF people, I go away seeking forgiveness for not being able to complete the FRIDAY SHOUTOUTS and I get blasted by sex fiend induced people such as *THAT GUY*...damn that! So in order to eleviate his tired azz jokes on Momma- here you go!

    PEOPLE
    ARE
    YOU
    READY??????????????

    *That Guy*- as I stated earlier, be glad you are not in my territory, because momma would have popped a cap in your ass from the beginning with your tired azz comments. "Sailor boy, come and mop mommas decks will you, She is in need of a good wax and shine." Other than that- stay off the dessert crack and slow down on that lube job on the johnson. You wont be much good to V when you get back home. And a playa- you were never that sweetness.. And as for recalling memories, if you cant recall the only time we got together thats a slap in my face. So like a dog with a tail behind the legs- I shall whimper the hell on.

    *Da-Diva* good to see you happy with booger man...Errrr- Boo.....he seems to have your best interest at heart.... Thats cool... Have a great road trip next week..be safe...

    *Top Less Guy* The present is awesome! Thank you sweetie!

    *Erwin* Dude, you are so special and so sweet, thanks for your friendship... CANNOT WAIT to hook up with you and J and any other crazy friends you have waiting for me.

    *Fancy* you think I am kidding about the classes don't you??? I am serious..As a fat person at a buffett. I am down to business- email momma and lets talk.

    *Wand and Amme*- see these jokers like That Guy picking on me... He needs to be glad I didnt bash him up against his head with your violin bow Amme...*winks* I have not been working out for the past few days. Someone gave me the croup it seems. But I shall continue later next week when my lungs are clear.... Have a great weekend!

    *Sheets*- so the heffer is leaving today! Good.....Did you leave a broom for her to fly out on??? I am happy for you..Now get back to living! and do your Tom Cruise Dance for us!

    *Christy-Tookie* such is life.Sorry I didnt get your email till later...Pass a schlitz....

    And to the immediate rest of the world that has come to gather here that I did not name- that doesnt mean I dont love you... It just means that so many of you are stopping by I cannot keep up! But I am THRILLED with your visits!!! Thank you for stopping by, and please if you want to openly be added on the Shout Outs- drop a whore a line!

    PS.... stay tuned for mommas application for a boy toy! *laughs*

    And there you have it your beggars of Shout Out orgasms...Don't send me anymore hate mail.....Love, peace, dreams and joy!
    callie

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting