Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, January 12, 2007

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I am soooooo glad it is Friday people.. I just want to curl up in my bed and just dream...
    The weather is a little scary with the temps being so mild..But who cares. I will enjoy each
    day......
    I am kind of in a foul mood because I had to deal with the bank *once again*, and I was running
    behind on getting something to eat- so I took an easy route- I swung into Burger King... From what I thought, my food is *My Way* is that not what the slogan says?So why is it I couldn't or didn't have it may way??? I ordered a burger with no cheese, and onion rings no fries... I come back from my errand run, sit at my desk to eat and guess what? Some moron called the order in wrong...

    "She wants a slab of beef painted yellow with the garden." which means- a hamburger with cheese all the way.... I DIDNT WANT CHEESE....
    Oh and then the french fries...I DIDNT WANT FRIES.... damn it people...So.... I just put it all back in the bag and will have to wait until after work to get food.....crap... OH and to top it off this is what my wannabe suprvisor had to say..... When I called to let him know that my relief was on his way to lunch....

    ME- Hey, "M" is on his way to lunch I just got back from my lunch from going to the bank..
    HIM- What?
    ME- M is on his way to lunch...
    HIM- So what does that mean? he only get a 40 minute lunch?
    ME- He can have whatever you all want him to have...What is the big deal?
    HIM- Well your 20 minutes late.
    ME- OK...... well, I have something to say... First of all I have been working for you all for a year and a month.. You never receive any calls about my job performance, I am always here on time each morning until close, I Don't get my 15 minutes break according to Ga. Law for working an 8 hour shift, and the only time I am able to do my errands are on my lunch break which means at times, I may be a few minutes late.... So- if you plan on writing me up- fine...Do what you have to do and I will do what I have to do... So, whats it going to be??
    HIM- *laughing* Ok...no problem..talk to you later...
    ME- bye....I hung up and called him a skank.....

    People, Play the game, don't let the game play you!

    Driving into work I heard this song and just started laughing to myself. I may have spoken about this before, but in short because I dont wish to read all 90 something posts, I was in Mexico a few years ago, and got really irritated with a guy that not only jumped the line, but held everyone up at 5 in the morning because of all his gold and platinum laced on his neck,hands,fingers and teeth... He jumped the line in front of me- blatantly, and I told him to move back to the end...In short mind you..It was alot more profund...Any rate- I end up talking to a few other guys flying all together, even shared some of my Big Red gum. Well we get to talking, and they say they were in Mexico to do a concert....I am like ok...We land in Houston, and I be damned if we arent ball busting again because of Mr. Mans jewelry...The gate attendent starts screaming and all and shouting- "Oh my God- yo Thats Him man!" I am like who??? He says- "YO thats Tretch of Naughty By Nature!! Yo Man!" I am like and I told him...

    "Dude what the hell ever, he just got cussed out by me, now can you please close your mouth and punch my ticket so I can catch my other flight before you get cussed out???"

    I got back home and called my brother and asked him-
    "Hey you know some guy named Trek?"
    He was like "who??" I said "some guy named Trek or Tresh- something like that.."He says Ohhhh Tretch in the group Naughty By Nature.. I said "yeah whatever,, I cussed him out in Mexico.."

    Needless to say, my brother had words for me, and to this day I get the biggest laugh out of that one...TRETCH- I am that girl...And just because you are all that- We pretty much are still the same- I can pee standing up just like you! I may make a mess, but I can do it!

    And your SHOUT OUTS! Of course the list is long- so I have to cut it down to size... Sue Me... You all know who you are, and you are not...But if you come here to my page you know your SOMEBODY! Have a safe weekend and make each day count!!!

    Love you-
    callie