Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, March 07, 2007

    I had to dig back through this archive- as I think it is suitable for WOMEN today..For those new readers this is a post I did in the day entitled WHAT A GIRL WANTS-WHAT A GIRL NEEDS...It seems that *now* alot of men are asking questions and wanting to know what woman want and need...Of course I edited some things- but it is basically the same theme. Enjoy-

    callie

    Women today have become dependent on themselves...not because we have to- but because men have forgotton how to Give us what we want and need........ We are complex creatures...I feed off of men that can *Mentally* stimulate me.....because of my complexity I get bored easily and in that it can be a challenge for some men..and I am perhaps guilty of scaring men off because of that..... Women today *want* that stimulation.....We want, and need to feel we are wanted and needed..that excitement, that thrill...And damn if we are going to settle down relationship wise, we expect that along with certain things.. I heard a therapist at a womens conference say- "When investing in a relationship, you should treat it as you would a life insurance policy- for would you half heartedly invest in a life insurance policy that will not cover all the things you need?

    There are some that believe a man should take care of them from financially to spiritually.....Some men see that as a gold digger, but the issue is deeper than that..We want an assurance that a man *the* man in our lives will do what needs to be done as a provider- a leader.... Make sure the electricity stays on, make sure there is food to eat, roll up your sleeves once in a while and help around the house- things of that nature..For alot of us, it isn't about the jewelry or the "what you can do for me" attitude... it is about what you provide and do for yours to ensure that you are a Man as a whole.......Some Men today- have forgotton what PASSION is.....

    Men- THAT is what we want! We want to be captivated in our minds- and once that step is taken watch out!
    You can be ugly as sin, blindfold a woman and come up to her and whisper in her ear, take her to a different place in her mind, you dont even need to touch her..You can tell by her breathing, her sighs what she likes, what scares her...Where have those men gone???? I think now, I am kind of getting mad because- what has happened now or what is going on now- for men to not be men anymore???? Where are the men that can do this???? and more so want to??? Whatever happened to stimulating a womans mind by writing her a story or sending her a poem? I am an artistic woman and I am a story, poetry reading literature freak..

    Men- this is what a Girl Wants, what a Girl needs...and once you can captivate her mind, the possibilites are endless.....Men, come back around to finding joy again in the way a woman smiles and looks at you, or comforts you when your beer buddies can't........ That kind of Passion and joy, only comes around few times in your lives.....other than that- we all are just hoplessly lost.....