Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, March 01, 2007

    I try and laugh at something amusing all of the time. I think- it truly can be contagious. And I have learned especially to laugh at myself..... However, once again I was suckered into watching something new on TV with my kid, and I admit, I have a warped sense of humor at times... I mean- I am a self confessing psycho of some sorts.

    A few days ago my son asks me as I am making dinner- "Mom wanna watch a show with me?"
    Surrrrrre.....As long as it was not that *Jack Ass show* I was there- like sauce! *By the way- that JackAss Show- is not allowed in my home.*

    I sat down next to my son and found myself laughing hysterically at this cartoon on Cartoon Network...... FUNNY STUFF and yes dear people- click on the freakin bold text! Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends People!

    It RAWKS my SOX! and of course- my favorite character "CHEESE"
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I just cannot get enough of him. Before I realized it I was wiping tears from my eyes from laughing. And yes, to you it may seem like such a dumb cartoon- but damn it- I think it rawks and that's what matters, and this is my blog, so whateverz.... *laughs* Anyways- I had no idea that I was not the only adult that loved this show and CHEESE...Example you ask? The conversation with my brother and the 5 thousand something fan membership that are mainly adults- anyways- the conversation with my brother.....

    Him- Hey
    Me- Hey
    Him- When is your birthday again? *and yes, it is customary for my family- immediate family to ask because they all forgot including my husband at the time 2 years ago*
    Me- It's Saturday. I am having a little dinner thingy if you want to come?
    Him- I don't know, I will see....What do you want for your birthday?
    Me- Well, I don't know if you watch this show, but I am sure you can find it somehow, but I would love to have a tshirt, or maybe some stationary and stuff of a character from the show Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends- my favorite is Cheese.

    *laughter from his end......much laughter from his end*
    Him- Girl that is Old School! Your late!
    Me- What do you mean Old School?
    Him- Your ass is getting old because I have that collection! I watch that show all of the time!
    Me- Oh! Cool....then you shouldn't have a problem finding something for me then since you asked.
    Him- Yeah- alright- I'll holla. Later
    Me- alright- later

    I won't be seeing that gift till Christmas people.....at any rate- Laughter people...Take time out to freakin laugh.......Allow me to offer some corny tv watching to help assist.....

    If you can get your hands on it- Dave Chappelle Show- with the episode of Eddie Murphys' brother describing his basketball game with Prince and The Revolution and those Pancakes...CLASSIC!!!! *Blouses win bitches* laughs

    Tommy Boy- CLASSIC- The deer in the car- and of course the song of songs- "Fat Guy in a little Coat"

    Friday- I can never...ever...ever ever ever get tired of this one.

    Jimmy Neutron- *laughs* Those kids allow that boy to talk them into anything.

    And the list goes on........and on and on.........It takes more face muscles to frown, than it does to laugh...Imagine that concept. *winks

    By The Way- I am already starting my Birthday celebration! I am soooooooooooo grabbing a mojito on Saturday....or two...or three..... *laughs*

    callie