Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, March 05, 2007

    People-
    I know, you all probably thought I was out of it since it was my birthday and all... In all actuality I was home by 10:30pm and in the bed by 11... I was already tired from being up since 4am that morning to drive and see my Aunt about some things who had a date at 8am to see Jesus.... So I had to adjust. I must admit, my drive to my aunts at that time was awesome because around 5:30ish or so the sun broke through slightly on the clouds and sunrise has always been something magical to me. It is after all a new promise.

    I got back home later that morning and copped a squat and watched a few movies that I had not seen in a while-

    1. Kung-Fu-Hustle! I can do the Axe gang dance- I kid you not! I rawk people.
    2. 16 Candles- Lurve It. I laugh- "Long Duck Dong Style" people.
    3. Rambo Part 2- Who doesn't like a little slurred lip Rambo from time to time..."Rambo-you not expendable"
    4. and I topped it off by - The Cave and none other than- Napolean Dynamite! "Lawfonda, is the best thing that has ever happened to me." *laughs* CLASSIC

    All in all my birthday was simple and quiet. I liked it, and appreciated all of the nice comments. I did use my birthday gifts to go shopping..I kind of hate shopping...I mean, especially if it is clothes...lingerie.....The women in the shops of these mature levels piss me the hell off... They just make a woman feel like...I don't know..They have all of these high school girls that are just starting puberty, so what makes you think they know what to assist you with. Example- and you *know* I have an example-

    I went into one store and was fidgeting through the panty selection..First of all may I just throw out to you freakin makers of panties, the shit you sell at 4.00 is not worth it..I can create a wardrobe of panties using dental floss and clear saran wrap myself and market that at the fraction of what you are charging...Second of all, not *everyone* wants something that flosses the ass...We do enjoy to lead men into some type of imagination. It's called- "Creativity and Foreplay*....... Anyways little Ms. Cathy Sunshine comes up to me all bubbly smacking hubba bubba bubble gum and tells me ALL about the panty specials and asks what I am looking for...

    "Something that is a whole piece and not just a fingernail?" was my reply..She laughed...thought that was funny...
    "I think this would look GREAT on you" as she held up something that resembled a triangle napkin......
    "Ahhhh- thank you but I am more interested in garters and perhaps more of a panty." To make it short, Ms. Sunshine picked out everything but what I was asking about..And then it dawned on her to ask me- "I am sorry, but, can you describe what a garter is? Is it one of those things you catch at a wedding?"

    Next!!!!!!!! So needless to say- I did find something, but damn it I hate shopping. I am great with the basics of shopping you know? Put me in my favorite Whole Foods Store, and I am there! I can go through a bank account in a serious mode and would relish in it...

    I was going to post photos of the dinner- however due to the psycho that gets off on calling me names and can't sign his own name- I digress...Therefore, just use your imagination, and when you do- do not picture me in dental floss underware- that my friend is so not cool.

    callie