Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, March 22, 2007

    I find it amusing and CLASSIC of thoughts that come into a childs mind at times..Especially my own sons mind.... allow me to enlighten you.


    "Mom- if I knew I was going to die in 10hours and 36 seconds, I would spend that time eating as many Little Debbie oatmeal pies as possible, enough to throw up.. "(This while watching Deep Impact)

    "Mom! your favorite movie is on!!! Hurry with the popcorn!!"
    Me- "What movie?"
    "We're gonna need a bigger boat!" (Jaws...this was on movie and junkfood night)

    Mom- is it true that Prince is a girl?

    Mom- what is Xstacy? (drug form not orgasmic natural form mind you.)
    Mom- what is steroids?
    Mom- is it true that it will make your ding dong dissappear?

    Mom, we need to go to 6flags this year and ride Goliath, but don't forget to take off your flip flops again before we get on so they dont fly off like the ones at Universal Studios.

    Mom- what is anorexic?
    Mom- what is Bulemia?
    Why would someone be so stupid to throw up good food? (mind you I had to clinically define these terms and inform him that people that are ill are not stupid.)

    And this morning-

    "Wow Mom, you look great! Are you going on a date instead of work?"

    Needless to say- my mind is always being challenged by my 11 soon to be 12 year old. God Bless America.

    *winks
    callie