Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, March 26, 2007

    People- I pride myself on teaching my son life skills when it comes to emergencies.. One example I taught him are the basics of driving in the event I have a heart attack while at the wheel of my vehicle, as well as how to make an emergency call on my cell in the event someone hits us- and I am like incapacitated to where I am near death or wedged somehow or whatever situation arises in where you are to carry a change of underware in your glove compartment according to our mothers.. But also - in situations like yesterday....

    And for your information- Don't send me emails or comment about "O-how can you put your child in such situations?" First of all I do not put my child in emergencies- those come up. I am very responsible when it comes to him. I just get shit dumped from people dropping the ball when I need something done then- not 3 weeks later... Like dealing with Department of Motor Vehicles and Transportation. Recognize! *smiles*

    You see, my son and I had just come from grocery shopping, when all of a sudden the Big Wolf came lurking out of no where! Well actually, he didn't come lurking, the bastard just humped my ass for a few blocks before turning on the seizure apparatus of the blue and white lights. "Mom?" "Why is the po-po pulling you over?"

    "Well, because of my tags...they are expired by umm 3 weeks....But, you know the drill right?"

    "Yes Ma'am....If you go to jail, call Uncle Buddy (my brother), Aunt Debby (my aunt) or Susan (friend from church.) Also, you have a friend that is a bail man, the card is in your wallet."

    "Cool deal!" So.......Officer friendly walks up to my window and smiles. I smile back...

    "Ma'am, good evening...I pulled you over because your tag expired on the 3rd." "Yes Sir, I know. and I cannot renew it until tomorrow." "May I get your drivers license please?" "Yes Sir. May I grab my purse from the back to get it?" "Yes Ma'am you may." (Now, I know you may think it strange that I ask- but hear me people and hear me close! Always inform an officer of the law when your pulled over what you are planning on doing ahead of time. That way- they will not think you are retrieving a piece of artillery to blow them up or something.)

    Ok so I hand Mr. friendly my license...... He runs it through the system to make sure I am not on Americas Most Wanted and brings it back to me. "Ma'am, I am going to let you go with a verbal warning, but please try and get it before April before anyone else stops you for it overlapping into the next month. Have a great evening." (Technically, a police officer can make or break your day depending on the mood and your attitude. I legally had a month until my current insurance ran out after informing them I was scouting for a lower rate- I also had been awaiting my tag renewal documents to come via mail- which never arrived because they sent it to an old address. All of this I find out right after coming back from Mexico.)


    Homeward bound we go!!.... Did I fail to mention that in the interim of officer friendly scanning my license, that my license was suspended as of Friday of last week? Even though I called way in advance to get it rectified- I never heard anything back I guess they resolved the screw up and didn't feel like apologizing.... so.......Yeah.......teach your kids the lifesaving basics people!

    Either that or don't go on vacation.