Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, April 26, 2007

    My butt people! Ya know it behooves *like my big word of the day?* me to understand why in the name of Corporate America people like to think and act like they are better than another person. Example you ask? Coming Right Up like a cheeseburger and fry meal....

    First of all I work for a company that is so called BIG on security... You are given an ID Badge to get into what? *Secured Buildings and Areas* Mr. Man who makes a 6 figure income, I double dare your roly poly sloppy ass to come to my face again and threaten me with Supervisor Reprimands because I will not let you behind the glass door.... You may make more money than me, you may have a few extra alphabet initials after your name, but you have NO GAME Mr. smartass.. This is MY area! I am the boss.. and if you did not forget to grab your wallet, or your car keys to drive that fancy car of yours, but blatantly left your badge- your not getting past me..And then to threaten me about reporting me..Puleeeze..Wanna see how much power I have? That's why I had you sitting in the lobby for a good 20 minutes until I decided to cut you an extra badge! Oh- by the way- when you come back to work and realize that you can't get in the door at all using your permanent one- that's because I had it disconnected! REPRIMAND THAT!

    And to the girl that wears pretty make up- and yet has a horse grin *meaning when she smiles at you she sticks her neck way out like a horse getting an enema, and has to throw all of her teeth at you- to show off her lasered white bright smile* Ms. Thang, if you EVER embarrass me in front of a table full of men like you did at lunch today, so help me I will not only punch you in the eye, but I will feed you a carrot in the middle of my Jackie Chan spin chop suey style move! When I politely excused myself from lunch and you blurted out- "I am tired of you always leaving early I am never coming to lunch with you again!" Mrs. Ed... first of all I do not ask you to have lunch with me. Majority of the time I eat alone because I like the silence after dealing with craptastic people all day.... I THEN had to politely say in front of everyone "I am sorry but I need to go to the restroom and make a phone call" ....And what did you then decide to say Mrs. Ed???? "Well the restroom is right there, and you have your cell phone right here- so when you finish you can make your call and come back here." Bitch have you lost your ever forsaken mind? Or did the bleaching on your teeth just warp your brain? I do not owe you or anyone else any answers on MY private time! And for you to advertise that you were probably upset because you were feeling neglected- tell ya what...How about an apple AND a carrot stick? Much Lurve to you!

    And last but not least........ Ms. Cutey Pie at the Walgreens..... I purchased a box of tampons and pads and gave you the special coupon that allowed me a free item of either or for trying a new product. Sweetie pie with your nose piercing, lip piercing, multiple ear piercings and God knows what else underneath your clothes, please do not hold anyone else up in line by trying to charge me for an item I am to get FREE.... Free does not mean I am poor or broke. It simply means that I was eligible for something that I regularly use every 28 days, and need every 28 days, and that they want my business......... If I ever see you again, and I come with a FREE coupon, don't even waste your time trying to scan that bitch and meticulously try and input numbers through your register! When you see me coming and I am waving my coupon in your face, that is the moment to pick up the Red Phone and ask for a manager..... Women on the rag do not want to be held up while cramping and flooding like an over run toilet.. RECOGNIZE. THAT. SWEETIE. PS.... the hot pink hair does not go with your complexion. It makes you look like Casper in Drag. Your too cute for that. I'm just trying to help you out.


    Donations for Chocolate and Midol are accepted. I am outta here!