Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, August 24, 2007

    People...With all of the BS going on in the news and radios this is how I feel..And yes I even copied the lyrics so you can read it...But the song rawks! Go head Marvin Gaye!

    (Marvin Gaye/James Nyx)
    Dah, dah, dah, dahdah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dahDah, dah, dah, dahDah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dahDah, dah, dah
    Rockets, moon shots
    Spend it on the have nots
    Money, we make it
    Fore we see it you take it
    Oh, make you wanna holler
    The way they do my life
    Make me wanna holler
    The way they do my life
    This ain't livin', This ain't livin'
    No, no baby, this ain't livin'No, no, no
    Inflation no chance
    To increase finance
    Bills pile up sky high
    Send that boy off to die
    Make me wanna holler
    The way they do my life
    Make me wanna holler
    The way they do my life
    Dah, dah, dahDah, dah, dah
    Hang ups, let downs
    Bad breaks, set backs
    Natural fact is
    I can't pay my taxes
    Oh, make me wanna holler
    And throw up both my handsYea,
    it makes me wanna holler
    And throw up both my hands
    Crime is increasing
    Trigger happy policing
    Panic is spreading
    God know where we're heading
    Oh, make me wanna holler
    They don't understand
    Dah, dah, dahDah, dah, dahDah, dah, dah
    Mother, mother
    Everybody thinks we're wrong
    Who are they to judge us
    Simply cause we wear our hair long........................................
    People....My words of wisdom for you all today...Don't let the circumstances surrounding you bring ya down....Keep on Keeping On!
    Yo- I have alot of work to do so my post today may sucketh muchly, but I am entitled to that right? Cause I am the blog queen of Calliez Realm!
    See you all on Monday.
    ~callie~