Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, October 29, 2007

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



    "All I Really Want"
    Lyrics: Alanis Morissette

    Do I stress you out?
    My sweater is on backwards and inside out
    And you say how appropriate
    I don't want to dissect everything today
    I don't mean to pick you apart you see
    But I can't help it
    There I go jumping before the gunshot has gone off
    Slap me with a splintered ruler
    And it would knock me to the floor if I wasn't there already
    If only I could hunt the hunter

    And all I really want is some patience
    A way to calm the angry voice
    And all I really want is deliverance

    Do I wear you out ?
    You must wonder why I'm so relentless and all strung out
    I'm consumed by the chill of solitary
    I'm like Estella
    I like to reel it in and then spit it out
    I'm frustrated by your apathy
    And I am frightened by the corrupted ways of this land
    If only I could meet the Maker

    And I am fascinated by the spiritual man
    I am humbled by his humble nature

    What I wouldn't give to find a soulmate
    Someone else to catch this drift
    And what I wouldn't give to meet a kindred

    Enough about me, let's talk about you for a minute
    Enough about you, let's talk about life for a while
    The conflicts, the craziness and the sound of pretenses-Falling all around...all around
    Why are you so petrified of silence
    Here can you handle this?

    Did you think about your bills, your ex, your deadlines
    Or when you think you're gonna die
    Or did you long for the next distraction
    And all I need now is intellectual intercourse
    A soul to dig the hole much deeper
    And I have no concept of time other than it is flying
    If only I could kill the killer

    All I really want is some peace man
    a place to find a common ground
    And all I really want is a wavelength
    All I really want is some comfort
    A way to get my hands untied
    And all I really want is some justice...