Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, October 30, 2007

    Sitting in traffic today I silently laughed as I saw an Office Depot Truck pull up beside a Staples Truck. I wonder if they signaled each other with the look of staplers in their grasp.

    Angie is like my partner in crime...She just knows when I am trippin..So the following I am sure would make her laugh while at the same time- may perhaps make some of you sick, but hey it's life. Of course Angie and I have established a bondship as we have our monthly cycles on or around the same time. Mine started on Sunday... I have been under the weather and would just love to steal some childs chocolate bars right now from their little halloween stash.... I sneezed so hard this morning, that not only did I start a massive nose bleed- but I shot that tampon clear out of my body. Thank God I was sitting on the toilet people. That would have been a royal trip.

    One must try the Godiva Belgian Blends sold in the grocery store or your favorite Gas Station. I just love this French Vanilla Latte..It really does taste like a melted Godvia Bar with a hint of refridgerated chill.... Yes people..at 8 am this is my breakfast.

    Someone in my blog roll sent me a sweet but short message the other day...He wanted and felt it imperative to inform me that he was in school to be a Military Policeman....Ummmm...ok.....If I were promiscuous like I was back in the day I would volunteer to be a robber...Now- would you kindly arrest me? *laughs* PS...steel handcuffs are no fun in the event you misplace the key...I would opt for Velcro.

    Rex is cute...and tall...and a hunter....How much more fun can that be? We can perhaps come up with a great game of roleplay.

    That Guy.....Ya need to holla before I lose my mind yo!..PS... what is your Halloween Costume this year and will it involve dreams of me riding in the submarine with you?

    I know I crack myself up...Wait until the 7 Midols really kick in - give me another hour or two.

    I do believe the older certain men get- the more handsome and striking they become...Example- Will Smith...back in the day he was well.....there.......He was not all that great..and then Bad Boys came out and he was looking..yum.....Then that movie I-Robot and the shower scene..and he was Yummy...and now in the movie I-Am-Legend....He is damn FYNE.........Another example..Nick Nolte...Back in the day he had his issues and run ins with the law...I just saw that movie Peaceful Warrior and wow..He is all that now clean and sober and at peace with himself. He is a handsome man. Just thoughts mind you.

    I snuck off and went and watched SAW4....It was gore filled compared to the others I had seen, but still interesting...debated..and of course a great series of movies for those of you that are into the Who Dunnits- or want to experience CSI non tv style...I like them....I like trying to solve the puzzle.

    Can anyone tell me how to get the scent of onions off your hands..I made a middle eastern dish the other night..SUNDAY...and they smell like onions and saffron. I used lemon juice but can still smell the onion and saffron..... But it was good eats people! My son enjoyed it and he is not a out of the box eater. Chicken Fingers, Corn and Fries are a staple in my house- along with Mac and Cheese.

    Right about now- I need to grab some orange juice- so I shall end this post..Ohhhhhhh....I got an interesting post coming up on Thursday..with photos...all for Pete in SA......I will give you all a big hint.... Instead of going to a fancy Safari like Pete lives in- We have a redneck SeeFawree...You will love it!

    ciao bella!
    callie