Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    I am now known as "Mumsy" according to the brat pack of my son and his friends. And how did a kool mom like me come up with this award? By FINALLY being able to play a song on guitar hero and not be cast off like a loser. Yes! I finally played a song and actually got 80% right. Yes I was on the "easy" mode- and yes I still missed alot of keys because the people started booing again, BUT I learned how to catch up, switch notes, AND use that star power mode thingy in which you have to hold your guitar in mid air- while playing- and the crowd goes wild, and your notes are being highlighted by some neat looking thunder storm thingy, and yes. I do believe Santana was somewhat proud- although the song sucked in my opinion as I played it. Tonight, I will attempt a number by Pearl Jam. I figured "hey- they cant sound any angrier if I butcher their song Evenflo."
    And now- NEWS- Glorious News of our World Today:
    Ben & Jerry's founders endorse Obama
    By LISA RATHKE, Associated Press Writer Mon Feb 18, 7:12 PM ET
    BURLINGTON, Vt. - The founders of Ben & Jerry's endorsed Barack Obama on Monday, and lent his Vermont campaign two "ObamaMobiles" that will tour the state and give away scoops of "Cherries for Change" ice cream. ( I wonder what kind of Presidential Flavor they will come up with. I mean- if it were McCain would it be Red White and Blue Sparkle Cream? If it was Hillary would it be- Two Can Tango Mango with nuts? Maybe they will make it into a contest.)
    Internet sex auction sparks paternity row
    Wed Feb 13, 1:18 PM ET
    BERLIN (Reuters) - A woman in Germany who became pregnant after an online sex auction has won a court battle to force the Web site that hosted the sale to reveal the names of the winners, so she can find out who's the father. (I know it was YOU!...No...It's YOU!...No...It's YOU!)
    Your tacos or your life!
    Mon Feb 18, 10:47 PM ET
    FONTANA, Calif. - A hunger for carnitas nearly led to some carnage after a Fontana man was robbed of a bag of tacos at gunpoint. Police Sergeant Jeff Decker said the 35-year-old victim had just bought about $20 in tacos from a street-corner stand Sunday night and was bicycling home when the suspect confronted him and said "Give me your tacos." (Someone had a major buzz on pot to steal this mans tacos.)
    Stolen stash of stuffing secured
    Mon Feb 18, 10:47 PM ET
    MIDLAND, Mich. - This stuffing was hot, but not in the roasted turkey sense. Police have arrested a 32-year-old man they accuse of stealing 217 cases of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix. (and coming up in the next Prison Break - a new criminal with a secret. )
    "Dude, what are you in for?"
    "Grand Theft"
    "Dude- thats awesome! How much did you steal?"
    "217 cases"
    "Dude.....Cases of what? Liquor, smokes, what?"
    "Stuffing."
    "Dude, like......bed stuffing? Like you ripped the tags off the mattress or sumethin?"
    "No. I stole cases of Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix."
    "Dude.......that's kool....You musta been hungry eh?"
    And that my friends, is an idea of just how f'd up our world is right about now. Until then- have a great day- and remember, no stealing of stuffing, having internet sex, or taking advantage of the late night hours of Taco Bell.
    ~peace out~
    callie