Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, July 03, 2008

    Yo!

    1. I have been playing the shit out of racquetball people. Lurve it! it is the only sport that I can play and actually enjoy it. So much so I play every night for at least an hour and a half. Only issue, I wore out one of my balls *hehehehe* and used a brand new one last night. Because the air conditioner is broken in the racquetcourt area, I had the door open, my ball flew into the outside swimming pool in the middle-floating like a turd- and "no one" in that pool would give me my ball back. So- pissed as I could be I threatened to call immigration on those that acted like they didnt understand what I was saying, went back to play again with a brand new ball- and figured I would go back to the pool and fish for it after my workout- How bout my ball was gone! asswipes! I am waiting to see someone playing with it when I get home. My blue balls cost to much to be throwing to some dog, or having some toddler drool on it. PS. I bought a tshirt that says: "I only play with Blue Balls" hehehehe.

    2. the movie WANTED rawks sox people! thats just my opinion yo

    3. I bought a little black dress to wear to a girlie event next Wendesday! My boobs look great in it!

    4. Everybody is coming out with the powder add on's to put in their water. You know? Like Crystal light. I bought a South Beach one. Some Pineapple thingy. Not only is it ghetto kool aid style, but it gives you gas. I thought it was powdered juice. Well, it is a Milk,Soy based product that tastes like a juice- but also is loaded with Fiber. Enough to where you might need to wear a Depends if you drink enough in a day and sneeze. thar she blows!

    5. My mom thinks I am gay.

    6. I'm not though

    7. I miss ya'll like dolly parton would miss a bra. I am just free flowing until I can really blog my fingers off. know what I mean?

    8. I appreciate and LURVE ya'll for your nice messages. Perhaps it is easier to email me a shout out! I check mail every day. Yo I promise! aolani_06@yahoo.com

    9. Thai food sounds good right now! ummm panang shrimp curry!

    10. Happy Fourth !!! Invite me to your next BBQ!