Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Saturday, May 10, 2008

    I just feel these days that I want to run away. I am not saying around the block run away, but I mean riding butt nekkid in the desert on a horse with no name and using up a gallon of SPF suntan lotion so as to not burn my butt nekkid arse on that horse....as I am riding....boobies floppin in the wind, and thinking that I am one of those women in Clairol commercial. THAT is how I am wanting to run ....but alas, I know I cannot do that because I have responsibilites, and although I think some of those suck at times, I do enjoy being this person that I am...

    "I.....am a Mommy!"....Tomorrow is Mothers Day...My son told me he was making me dinner...He asked what my favorite Chef Boyardee was.....I asked were there any other options just for kicks you see, and he told me, "Peanut Butter and jelly on raisin toast?!" I opted for Chef Grossardee Ravioli....It is the thought that counts and I am sure it will be memorable,the grated cheese slathered all over it, like dandruff on a non washed head in years....HA!

    Anyways- I still wanna run away........not far.....ok..maybe far......anywho- I think I am feeling the way I do because I started once again on the colon cleanse of death program. Gosh forbid, my bowels can only express toxic crap for only certain times of the day, but geez.....more than 5 times in a day? I am lifeless.....my stomach hurts, and I do not think my sewage bill will be less after the numerous toilet flushes....oh- and my butt burns...so I am not in the happiest of moods.......well, I am not grumpy, because I feel 15 pounds lighter mind you.....The things we do to feel and look better I tell you.....

    My job is finally slowing down until the fall.. Thank you Lord! I am now a Master Excel Spreadsheet person- so if any of you wanna hire me for some extra work, I can skittle color code a spreadsheet for you for your boss if need be. I charge 50.00 an hour mind you. I gotta go on a trip this year. *winks*

    Thank you for those of you that have been by my home lately.....Your all just awesome! I am still wanting to hook up with yall if you want...SLICK said he was throwing some kind of BBQ at his brand new house where you have to put a lo-jak on your car....I think that is really nice of him...So please RSVP...he is only allowing a certain amount of people, and then he is doing a cover charge of liquor, or food.

    sorry, but I gotta end this check in...gotta make another potty run..BUT remind me to tell you all about the 18 year old boy I almost beat up on Thursday night.

    ciao people! much lurve and deuces.
    ~callie