Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, March 21, 2008

    You all did very well, but I had to come clean today because Dixie was threatening to beat me down because I was making her almost wet her pants in anticipation you see. LOL I am kidding. So...................... This is the news...........................
    I did have a moment in thought of just finding someone to get me pregnant because I wanna lil baby so bad I can taste it. I mean..I walk through wally world and just oooooo and ahhhhhh over all the little baby stuff and then my mind gets changed rapidly as I turn the corner and there is some kid screamin for the life of Darth Vader in pantyhose with snot dripping down their face and I then come back to freakin reality. "Funk That Noize"
    And then there was the issue of me looking for a new gig because frankly I am so much more than they think and they "the man" is always trying to look out for themselves and just screw everyone else ya know?
    And oh yeah- The issue with the IRS, although I wished they would get off their asses they still have yet acknowledged that I resent them my shit certified a week ago. So I guess my trip to Tahiti won't come unless I meet someone and they totally dig me and they just wanted to be nice to me and enjoyed my company sooooo much they just asked me to go with them and....and....ok...so I am dreamin somewhat......but you get the point.
    And the blog for money or write for money ordeal...Well, yes I have been asked...twice...by someone that has a magazine- and for someone that has a newspaper deal, but you know what? My Style is exactly that...MY STYLE...I don't want people to dictate to me how my writings should be done and what to say and all that. It's like trying to turn me into something I am not or either take something from me, that is me....... So I passed....
    So what the hell is the news?
    It would be me telling my boss- "the man" to kiss my ass and F him and his momma with a wooden kickstand leg.....Albeit, under my breath...but yeah.... On Monday- I was offered an Ugly Betty job yo! I will be a personal assistant to a CEO of a company! I dont know if she likes onion bagels and all that shit, but I am the woman...working for a woman....and I am gonna lurve it people! Therefore...what to do about this blog? Well, I will just have to do my best to maintain it. Therefore I wont be able to crank out daily life happenings on each day like I used too..... Sorry..... But I will touch base and update as much as I can............and I will be sure to notate some juicy news for you all about my new job and all that trivial stuff because you gotta know that working for a woman can be trivial perhaps at times.
    So for those of you that guessed on the job thing.. Congrats. for those of you that kept guessing the blog job thing- I am accepting offers as of right now yo! I am woman...Hear me .......meowwww!
    PS...just random shit in my head-
    Doesn't Rumor Willis look like Bruce with boobs?
    Weimaraner Dogs remind me of Liverwurst with legs..the color of them...*ack*
    What is the purpose of designing ugly ass clothes that you cant wear to walmart? let alone a runway show?