Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, March 10, 2008

    I did not want to get up this morning people. Not only that but I didn't set my clock forward over the weekend, which caused me to wake up in the middle of the night not once, but thrice, to ensure that I was on the correct time and all so I wouldn't miss work. And yet- I am here..pecking away on my pc just to bring you all some Monday glorified callie goodness! Go ahead people. Take a big bite and just relish in it.
    I went and saw my little Asian foot doctor on Sunday afternoon. Ahhhhhh just to save up money for this moment of heaven is worth it yo. No dunkin donuts coffee for evah just to have someone hum a little tune of some sorts as she scrubs away my dead sea skin! She then massaged my feet and put me in that coma of where I fell asleep and caught myself snoring and startle awake myself from bliss just in time to wipe that mouth spillage from the corner of my lips. Heaven people! If you have never had a pedicure get one. Men, no shame in having someone scrub that shit off your feet either. Schedule a deep pedi appointment ASAP!
    For the love of Snow White bumpin the seven dwarfs people- I am over it having people come up to my desk and they are hacking away in their hands and then want to shake mine or use something from my desk. Over it! thats why I had to do the little slip in the moment routine. Basically for example- the man at my desk that smells like McDonalds egg, grease and sausage biscuit- he stands at my desk awaiting for a client and he is coughing all in his hands and trying to make small chit chat. I picked up my Bath and Body Works Peach antibacterial hand gel - put some on my hands and say: Would you like to try this? It works really well compared to those oily lotions. And I be doggone if he doesn't fall for it and lathers his sausage smelling hands up with some germ fighter people! Recognize! I got skillz.
    OOoooooo I didnt tell you all that last week I did a chicken move and posted a note to the Bathroom Bandit did I? Surely did! I politely said:
    "Please, Be considerate and Spray after Bathroom useage."
    It's still hanging up on the wall next to the tampon dispenser. I am so touched. I need an award... Now, if I go in my private zen space today and that bathroom is all jacked up- I am raccoon spying on their azz and I will do my best to deliver a good beat down. Perhaps so good that I will beat the shit out of em..they won't ever have to worry about stinking up my bathroom and leaving race tracks ever again. jus sayin yo.
    Happy Birthday again Pete in South Africa. I know I kinda suck when doing it the day before or what not, but it was important for me to tell you and I didnt want to be late with the time changes and all...To bad your not here, I would have given you a lap dance or something. Just to let you know how much I care. "holla"
    I.Am.An.Addict. Enuff said....no really....I do not have cable anymore- because the company I was with was jacking me up on the prices, and because I did not go to StupidToms school of knowledge at that time I did not know that I could bargain the way he did so I just told them to shut it off. No worries. I do NetFlix and have something to watch each night which brings me to my addiction... "HEROES" I am still on Season one and I am just jonxed! Lurve it people! and needless to say my favorite person of all- HIRO NAKAMURA...he is just tooo cute to boot and he is so optimistic about everything...Lurve Him.......
    Ok... I have said enuff and now I have to peddle my butt to a few other web houses to make my visits. Wishing you all a splendid Monday. and if your ditching work today just because you can- dont gloat here. keep it movin. *winks
    ~callie
    PS..... the sausage man has left the building!