Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, February 29, 2008

    People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is on like SAUCE! The start of my birthday weekend. The start of Friday, it begins here and now yo! AND mah gurl Dixie just shot me some respondage to say "Yo! Imma be there" and I was like all screaming and stuff because it's kool ya know? And it took alot of convincing to her man to let her know that not all people from the internet were ax murderers and such...........and can I just say... STOKED YO?!

    So- I got everything set. The reservations made, driver paid and tipped, my clothes are ironed. I shaved, cut my hair, I am stoked people. RECOGNIZE! Although, I wish some of you all- my loyal homies could make it also... which is why we need to plan a trip to meet in a year. That should give you all time to save and what not, and I still have some of you to meet on my calender, like KEV and his sexy wife Rimbina in Italy, Blither in Vegas, Pete in South Africa, and Pete and Lyn in New Zealand- and I may just elope with some Maori by that point. I got a thing for men with tatts and such.

    Alas, here is an early message:

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    To those of you celebrating in March: Pete in South Africa, Fancy, Anna-Lys, M.O.M.-Angie, and if there is ANYONE ELSE I missed please, please,please shoot me a comment or email so I can add you to this list! It's important to me and I am so sorry, but I feel there are others and I am totally having a brain fart . Happy Early Birthday to you all. I love you.

    Videos will be changing throughout the day so if anyone has anything specific you wanna hear and see, holla! Until then- let this start of my Birthday Weekend Begin!