Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, February 28, 2008

    Before I say anything else- I am stoked at the video request that I got which I posted. Yeah Yeah! Now- there is nothing wrong with wafer thin skinny girls, or thin people at that- but dang it people I am proud to be plus size and it's kool to watch the video, and see those lovely ladies smile and get their groove on! Holla!
    It's Thurzday Y'all and I am about to get buck wild cause tomorrow is Friday- and I will be getting my groove on to bring in my birthday right! Dixie, I still have yet heard what the dilly is with you and your friends...I mean....just because we cant hit the mechanical bull ride at Wild Bills don't mean we cant get into "sumethin"..........The drink of the evening for me I think will be a creation by a former boss called the "Pink Panty Pulldown". I know right? sounds scandalous! and yo- if that don't work out- I will just be drinking Sol Beer all night to prevent another episode of waking up on my bedroom floor.
    I did inform my other party goers to make sure I get back in the limo to go home. Just to have all the bases covered you know? I don't want to be swooned off my feet by a one nighter Ricky Martin wet dream in the flesh. that would sucketh muchly.
    Oooooooo guess what? I got a job interview people. Next week yo! And errr Dazd- no it is not for Hooters or a booty droppin business. Hooters would be Dixies department but if you stopped by her site you will notice she traded in man drool on her boobies for more excitement of driving a school bus for some bad ass kids. It is actually for a Fortune 500 Company, and I will be able to travel and talk to all kinds of people which I am good at and well....Y'all just wish me well on that cause..Momma needs a new pair of shoes.
    Other than that people. I am jonesin. Recall a year or so ago- my lovely friend Wanda gave me her advice on different exercise programs ? One of those which were her favorites..."SPINNING" and when I did try it I about passed the hell out along with hitting the emergency stop button on the treadmill portion that she had recommended also. Alas, I am now back on those programs, along with taking the infamous crack pill and I am feeling like the energizer bunny. I keep going. and going.and going. it is only temporary mind you. I just needed a little boost to get me going because the detox flushings were hard to do with a work schedule like mine. besides....I didn't want to get to a point of wearing depends on a Saturday while out running errands when I was not working.
    Tomorrow.......people...is the start of my Birthday weekend....and also for those who have March Birthdays coming up. So- I will be listing that for tomorrows blog entry. Other than that- much lurve to ya callie style!
    ~peace~