Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, February 26, 2008

    It is Tuesday and I am over my really bad stomach ache and headache binge. I have narrowed it down people. I am sure my weight loss pill and the alcohol had a part to play if even a small part on how I was feeling. Alas, I am doing better. Thank you for asking.
    I am...."flooded" with emails this morning that I need to respond too. Alot of those emails are people that I have known or just met that are going through some changes in their lives. or perhaps just need someone to talk to. I value each and everyone. I am thankful. I am really of those of you that have come by to read my thoughts, as well as those that have offered wise counsel and just a simple smile and hug. It means alot. Which is why I posted the video that I did. For those of you that are going through changes- those of you that are struggling, and even those of you that don't think your ship will come in. Celines song and those words are heart wrenching, and speak truth in ways.. More ways than one... "Hold On- Don't shed a Tear- A New Day Has Come."
    Alas, I myself am having a sentimental fool of a moment..... Another year older and I look back and I am like- snaps! I have nothing to show for my life... and then I step back and this is the question answer scenario that plays in my psyche and heart...
    "What is it that you feel you do not have anything to show?"
    me- Well.....I am stuck in a job that I like but dont make a lot at.
    "But do you make enough for you to do even simple things?"
    me- yes
    "What else do you feel you have nothing to show?"
    me- I don't seem to have it together.....
    "What does it take to have it together as you call it?"
    me- just.....things......just to be better than where I am
    "Are you healthy-incapacitated?"
    me- yes I am healthy
    "Do you have shelter, a vehicle, a job, ?"
    me- yes I do
    "Are you loved?"
    me- yes...I am
    "Then explain how you feel you have nothing to show- versus someone that either has nothing- or has what some believe everything but still feel empty?"
    and then it dawns on me...that I do..I have alot. I just fail to see it at times. I was going through this birthday thinking that I have not accomplished anything.. I had been living some times thinking that by this year- by that age I should be here and here and not here. and then when I started to live like that and those goals werent met, it put me in a place of "What the hell?" I take 20 steps forward and get knocked 50 steps back....
    And yet we all struggle in some form and way. All of us. I am no different than any of you. We are no different from each other when we really take a moment to digest that theory. Ummmmm I am perhaps being a little to dramatic for you all this morning huh? I don't mean to be. I just felt like this was worth talking about..................
    Anyways- I hope you all have a great day today...may the sun shine upon your face.
    ~me