Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, March 13, 2008

    Yes People. I have once again been officially screwed by da man without the vaseline yo! Once the IRS has begun tactics of treading water while trying to explain to me- "Hey we got your stuff February 1- postdated January 26, but we need 45 days additional to check your request....to now a letter on yesterday saying- Hey, we still have not received your stuff can you like re-fill out these forms and send them back? ps...sorry for any inconvenience....."

    Inconvenience? Me cancelling a cruise twice is inconvenient? Me calling you all once a week asking if I should re-send my stuff and being told "no" is inconvenient? Me telling my son once again- plans are on hold for the moment for our vacation is inconvenient? People......the word for today is OMELETTE........ "Omelette this shit go for now, because I am steaming. THAT is how inconvenienced I am....

    Oh and to add another shove in the butt without the vaseline- my son just called as I type this to say- "Mom, I kinda missed the bus." ok...lemme see who I can come scoop you up because I do not get a relief until 12....... yeah....never a dull moment people... Onward to something more uplfiting in my moment of sniffling-puffy eyed crying fit. But yo- I promise...give me an hour to mope and all will be fine. It's life.....

    Peeps to get to know! I love meeting people and I am in awe daily about people I find on the net! Check out these peeps and support them yo! First up is the handsome Mark Wasyl in LA.....His artworks rawks sox and I adore his creations of Drop Dead Sexy Pinups. Next on the Callie radar is the lovely Chandra Michaels of SUGARLUXE DESIGNS. Cute cute cute is all I gotta say. As for new reads that I recently added- balls of steel would come from the mind of this handsome fellar - SLICK SUMBICH . His take on life from the mind of a male makes me laugh. and then there is this handsome feller- StupidTom. I assume that people may think he is stupid but the man has got serious smart skillz to override the space shuttle if it came down to it. Last but not least- this beautiful, scandalous woman.... WICKED ATTITUDE.

    And with that ladies and gentlemen, pimps and pimpettes....I am outta here like Elvis.

    ~callie