Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Sunday, June 01, 2008

    I know. I have neglected you all and I am sooooooo sorry...Forgive a blogster people. But life and my 2 month new job has taken away all my free yap time via the internet, and I really have to like work hard for my money these days versus when I used to just sit on my butt and gab with all ya'll throughout the day and still get paid. Such is life yo!

    So- let me refresh you all on what is going on in my life right now. I know you wanna know, you just dont wanna ask, or you dont know how to ask. Pele is good about asking. She can out do anyone in the ask and tell department because she likes to get her parties started right. I do recommend hiring her for your next event. she will know all about you within 5 minutes flat. She is a charmer.

    As I was saying - life....has me by the balls...yep it does. I am finally coming into my own and not so bent out due to hormone rages every now and then. I find that I am becoming more mellow. Or as someone else put it- content..Not that I am not still a go getter in the "do what you want you only got one life motto" but content in enjoying me and not having to worry or deal with other peoples issues. Vampire sucking is what I call it. Back in the day it was called OPP..remember the song???? I did go to a friends Memorial Day cookout and it was the best! I had not seen alot of my former co-workers in years and we all met up again that night and ate some good food, drank some good beverages for the thirstage and OH MY GOSH people! I met this swell couple where they brought in the best cake I have EVER eaten. It was some kind of caramel cake and ...I just dont have the words...COCO!!! that caramel cake was da bomb!!!! People, I am putting his website on my page, and I don't care if you can't type! This is simple! Why by Publix when you can have a real cake and one that melts on your tongue! Look just click on the name and I hyper linked ya'll- like the Blog Diva I am.

    CAKES BY COCO

    I kid you not. Try it! Oh ok what else did we do at this party besides salivate over those cakes? We talked....and when I mean talked..we talked! Someone- I dont know if it was just random thoughts running in their heads or they really wanted to know, but they brought up questions about sex. Yeah..like I am an expert. I just sat there and laughed my ass off listening to the advice and what not to do and what to try and what to do. If anything,there were a few things I might can learn when the time comes. yeah, I work it like that.

    Ohhhh check this out! I am planning a party for my seniors- let me run these ideas by you. First of all for those that do not know me and are new to the realm, I am President of my Senior Citizens group at church. Yeah- they choose me and i accepted with a Beaty Queen Wave and speech and tears and mucho honor....Of course I didnt but you know me... Anywho- I am planning a Mexican Fiesta! I am even cookin like a mofo for this event! I have enrolled myself into a cooking class on Saturdays by a Mexican family that I know and I am just thrilled at myself for cooking at this event... A few "game" ideas I am running in my head...

    1. The Peter Piper Pepper eating contest. (Yeah I am truly gifted in the art of creating games for my peeps. My son told me that if anyone died of a heartattack after that experience, he would run and hide.)

    2. Pin the tail on a donkey. (My son asked why I called it Pin the Tail on a Honkey that he thought is was Pin The Tail On The Donkey- I couldnt help but laugh and told him that's what I said- he recommended to download the sound of a real donkey when ever one of my seniors made the actual pin and watch them scream. I told him that would cause a cardiac arrest.)

    We are going to have music, and food, and games. I wanted to do a pinata but I dont know. My son said that we would have to make a soft Charmin version of one incase they couldnt swing hard and to fill it with sugar free candy so no one went berzerk on us from the sugar rush. I dont know...what say ye yo?

    Other than that- I am still single, non sexing, and getting geared to travel. I miss doing that.I am still debating on where to go. Thought about visiting Blither, but damn that girl parties harder than I do and I may dissapoint her. I know that I will be going to see Hope in August. She bribed me with a few classy bars, a redneck bar, a ghetto bar, and chocolate. That rawks! I could crash DAZD, or even Slicks place, but nahhhhhhh.....They are old party people. They like board games and all I know how to play is scrabble. Now if we were playing strip twister, they may have a date!

    Other than that people.....Sorry to dissapoint lately, but I will make my rounds alot more ok? Dont sweat me. Lovin u all!

    ~c