Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, December 01, 2008

    All I can do these days to keep myself from being in a state of depression is to focus on things that really make me say- "Dat der is funny". For example- The Smoking Gun on Cable. I bust a gut laughing at some of the stuff people do. Like the Drunk guy who couldn't recall his ABC's and told the cop- "ABC and the rest of that shit you should know." or what about the lady who got busted for DUI and decided during questioning to do a strip tease act and then cried when they told her it was taped for her court room appearance. Yeah- Dat der is Funny..... "Oh no your honor, I wasn't drinking, I just thought I would show you my new dance moves and what kind of panties I was wearing that I just bought from Fredericks of Hollywood."

    Oh and cheese and crackers, what is up with the Kardashians and how in the hell did Bruce Jenner end up marrying into that family? And is it just me or did Bruce go a little happy on the botox? He looks funny. Kinda like Sharon Osborne. all tight lipped and stuff...Looks like they were both caught in a strong wind or something.

    Other things that make me laugh- that commercial of the guy giving his wife all the nonsense christmas presents stuff and when he opens the curtain to the driveway it's two cars. THAT IS PRICELESS!

    Did I tell you all that my son wanted to be a real individual and decided to grow an afro. I cannot stand it..It just makes me wanna sit on him and shave it with a quickness. I did threaten him with that again but i recalled how I fucked it up before and he had more hair on one side than the other, and I kept trying to even it and well, he kinda looked like someone that got caught in the middle of something horrid and it just ripped certain parts of his hair out. I pride myself on having a handsome son, I don't wanna mess up his mack thing by screwing up his head again, but we compromised. Friday I am taking him to the barber and getting something short- but still poofy. Kinda like Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Nahhhhh...just kidding yo.

    So- Tuesday is the day I will find out if I will be homeless or not. Well, I won't be homeless but this is going to be an interesting Christmas I tell ya! Fa La La La- La La La La!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Diva- I did call you. Many times. but you aint ever there or something.

    Bettina, thanks for your hello from Austrailia..PS...any way you can send Hugh Jackman my way?

    Pele- sorry about my address wait on it.

    Will hit you all back.

    callie